Hibs - Anti Football

heartsfc_fan

heartsfc_fan

Just in from the game, and I am raging!! :mad:

On chances and creativity Hearts should've won that game easily. How boring are Hibs though?

Riordan was anonymous. Fletcher wasn't much better.

Csaba Laszlo set the team out pretty well and there were one or two nice pieces of play. Bringing Glen on was a decent move, and was unlucky with the 25-yarder.

Next week we will have Zaliukas and Wallace back, and hopefully Aguiar will be fit...

One bit I found funny - The Hibs fans at the end...FFS! Did you win? No. Did you play well? No. Pathetic bunch. It was like they had just won 4-0

Jam Tarts 1874

On chances and creativity Hearts should've won that game easily. How boring are Hibs though?

Csaba Laszlo set the team out pretty well and there were one or two nice pieces of play. Bringing Glen on was a decent move, and was unlucky with the 25-yarder.

Next week we will have Zaliukas and Wallace back, and hopefully Aguiar will be fit...

One bit I found funny - The Hibs fans at the end...FFS! Did you win? No. Did you play well? No. Pathetic bunch. It was like they had just won 4-0

They knew they were hammered 0-0 today. It is easy to see how Kille smacked 4 past them, we just walked through them time and time again.

I thought Nade did well today, he will get stick for not scoring but you have to say he was unfortunate with hitting the woodwork twice. A Nade/Glen front 2 must be on Csaba's mind now.

Think Mixu must have said the wrong team in his quote about negative football.

They were awful, with their best chance coming thanks to Lazy Kingston.

Na that was us. Twice.:mw_rolleyes:

pantyliner has all these strikers at his disposil(sp) yet by the looks of them they could not score in a brothel with a million pound hanging off there welts, he really is a fat t w a t, long may he be in charge of the hobo,s.

Archived