Webster - Get Him Signed

Rawrrrrrrr

Media reporting that the huns will let Webster go

Think we should get him signed up, proven SPL defender and exactly what we could do with if Zali or Berra go

Thoughts?

Think we should get him signed up, proven SPL defender and exactly what we could do with if Zali or Berra go

Thoughts?

LOL !!

Arnold Rothstein

Thoughts?

Non-starter. He would never come to us.

Charlie-Brown

Thoughts?

Your advocating signing a player with a history of injury problems and playing very few games?

Chip Douglas

Thoughts?

That it's 2009 and your wind ups are poorer than ever.

Thoughts?

I'm sure he and duddy would be looking forward to dealing with Romanov again and vice versa.

I suspect that Levein will jump in and sign him if the Huns release him.

If it was any other player with that many injuries in the last few years you wouldn't suggest it.

:troll:

BBC saying Webster and Gow could be departing

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/7807447.stm

As far as that little judas is concerned, it couldnt have happened to a more deserving little piece of snot.

He shouldnt be allowed back at Hearts to clean Berras boots let alone EVER pulling on a famous maroon shirt again. Let him rot

Thoughts?

You will just have to accept it that Webster doesn't want to come back to Hearts.

:D:mystic::527::shocked666::stitch::yadayada:

Commander Harris

Thoughts?

has not played regularly in years and is too injury prone. We'd hardly get a game out of him.

Your advocating signing a player with a history of injury problems and playing very few games?

That's the usual criteria !

Won't happen though.

I am not suggesting that we give him a lifetime contract, I do think though as long as the huns didnt try and get a fee (which they are stupid enough to expect probably) we could do a lot worse than offer him a 6 month deal substantially linked to appearences.

Worse case scenario he barely plays and we sink a bit of cash, considering the cash we have wasted on the likes of beslija it would be peanuts.

If it pays off we end up with an SPL international class centre half for pennies.

Not a lot to lose and tbh I think if webby came back and recreated his performances pre move he would be forgiven, I think webby could put the past behind him for his career also.

I do think the suggestions Levein would be in there are true - swap deal for wilkie anyone?

Jam Tarts 1874

Don't see how we could ever trust Webster not to be spending his every waking moment trying to screw us over again.

I do think the suggestions Levein would be in there are true - swap deal for wilkie anyone?

No way Levein would swap his solid centre half for a guy who's barely played in years, unless he was also getting a lot of cash his way too.

NO THANKS!

He's past it, i think it would be injury after injury, eating up our wages.

GIRFUY andy judas webster.

Thoughts?

Thoughts ?

I thought Prancer would have been better at trawlling.

Archived