You First Hibernian Goalkeeping **** Up.

Eckauskas

When was the first time you ever saw a Hibs goalkeeper **** up and cost them a goal against us?

We've all seen them at one point or another.

My first was in 1996 IIRC. Leighton receives a back pass but his first touch is too heavy and Cameron nicks it off him before rolling the ball into an empty net from about 6 yards.

When was the first time you ever saw a Hibs goalkeeper **** up and cost them a goal against us?

My first was in 1996 IIRC. Leighton receives a back pass but his first touch is too heavy and Cameron nicks it off him before rolling the ball into an empty net from about 6 yards.

That's my first too, if I remember correctly it was after the infamous LC game with Celtic (the Andy Thorne game) and we were 3-0 up at half time and the fans were doing a conga

Dirk Diggler

Burridge throwing one in the net from a Robbo cross that Ian Baird missed altogether.

I think it was around 17 in arow out of the 22.

I probably seen one before then but that sticks in the mind.

Ray Winstone

Exactly the same as mine. I think we won that game 4-0 did we not?

Exactly the same as mine. I think we won that game 4-0 did we not?

Nah, that one finished 3-1

The 4-0 was later in the season (New Year) where Jim Hamilton tackled Leighton when he tried to dribble past him at the edge of the box and Cameron lofted it into the net from 25-30 yards

Burridge throwing one in the net from a Robbo cross that Ian Baird missed altogether.

Same here. Before then I just remember Goram keeping the scores down. Especially 1 game we won 3-1 (always thought it was 3-0 until checking London Hearts). http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/19910323.html

Ray Winstone
Nah, that one finished 3-1

The 4-0 was later in the season (New Year) where Jim Hamilton tackled Leighton when he tried to dribble past him at the edge of the box and Cameron lofted it into the net from 25-30 yards

Well that was the first mistake I witnessed.

I knew Cameron was heavily involved.

My first derby. I was about 8 or 9 and we beat them 1-0. I remember the atmosphere being absolutely electric and I was actually a wee bit scared.

About 2 minutes after we scored Leighton got a back-pass and completely fluffed it into the stand for a throw-in. Not entirely sure why but I remember that over the goal.

Johanes de Silentio

Ollie the goalie - Hearts 2 Hibs 0 - cannae mind him making an actual howler as such, but it was like watching Stan & Ollie moving that piano up those massive stairs in that movie - an accident waiting to happen!

DuffJimmy1875

God knows.

Zibi's rush of blood to the head to come out and challange Velicka 18 yards out in the 2-2 game has to be the rankest. Or would that be the daisy cutter he spilled in the 3-2 game at Tynecastle.

:xmasunsure:

JC v Alan rough he put his hand up saying ah thats over

Think Rough went walkabout

when Robbo scored or was that

JC canny mind but was 1 - 0 :)

Roughie heading out to the corner flag at the Dunbar end. Robbo danced round him......don't remember much after that but we scored, of course.

It is a bit bizarre, Hibs for many years had top quality 'keepers but even they managed the odd ****** up against us. the last five or six seasons have just been absolutely priceless however.

I first witnessed a hibs goalkeeper keek his pants in the 04/05 season, was a particularly painful derby as we lost 2-1 at tynie, Dean shiels got the winner , but we took the lead through Lee Miller. Simon Brown let miller's header roll into the net :laugh: Pretty sure Brown was the only person in Tynie that thought it was rolling wide!

Drylaw Hearts

August 1987.

Roughy slipped going for a ball he was never going to get, Colquhoun rounded his Perm and cut it back to Robbo who slammed it into an empty net.

A chain reaction had begun.

For anyone who hasn't already got it, get the '90 Goals Against Hibs' DVD.

It's brilliant, not only for reliving awesome memories, but also for the sheer comedy value.

August 1987.

Roughy slipped going for a ball he was never going to get, Colquhoun rounded his Perm and cut it back to Robbo who slammed it into an empty net.

A chain reaction had begun.

That's the one

Think Rough went walkabout

when Robbo scored or was that

JC canny mind but was 1 - 0 :)

It was a new years day game that was postponed then played a week later 2-2 JC scored both the goals and i'm sure rough left both of JC's shots to go over,late 80's? was really drunk and had to look after 2 of my mates who were tripping.

This thread seems to have died a bit so someone needs to get it going again.

I hate Ehlvis :angry:

My first derby that was. Remember the goal well.

Same.

Archived