Ticket Office & Cup Tickets

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I've got a season ticket but not enough loyalty points for the first round of sales so I thought I had missed out as I couldn't make the public sale at the ticket office.

I thought I'd try online thru ticketmaster section of the hearts website but I didn't hold out much hope as it asked me for a reference number and I've left my season ticket in the office, so I chanced it, paid for two tickets and just made up a reference number.

I was well surprised when they arrived yesterday morning.

Do you think they even check these numbers?

I've got a season ticket but not enough loyalty points for the first round of sales so I thought I had missed out as I couldn't make the public sale at the ticket office.

I thought I'd try online thru ticketmaster section of the hearts website but I didn't hold out much hope as it asked me for a reference number and I've left my season ticket in the office, so I chanced it, paid for two tickets and just made up a reference number.

How did you get logged in if you dont have a ref number?

How did you get two tickets with one reference number?

Brian Whittaker's Tache
How did you get logged in if you dont have a ref number?

Logged into ticketmaster and it only asks for a reference at the end

No idea why it let me have two

Archived