Another (late) Zal thread

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Just back from Christmas away. First chance I have had to see it. Had heard via text we were cheated. Kind of though it was the usual sour grapes thing my mate usually comes out with when we have had a man sent off. This one though is UNREAL.

Having read a few threads on here I disagree its a nationality thing with the GFA. Its a badge thing. Unfortunatly had Robbie or Mike Stewart been the victim of a (ladylike) headbut like that they would have been off. And whether its right or wrong, if every player who called a ref a f****** p**** during (or after) a game got a red card no game would finish with the requisite number of players.

And my final point (which has probably been discussed before) is the behaviour of Diamond and Severin during the incident. 2 players I hasten to add hat played more than a little part in Mikogate up there last season.

You can shout and bawl and point the finger all you like, but there comes a time when you have to hold your hands up and call the game a bogey. For me that times now unfortunatly. Nothing that jumped up group of back stabbers do now will surprise me. The games up folks.

Ever get the feeling you've been conned.

Just back from Christmas away. First chance I have had to see it. Had heard via text we were cheated. Kind of though it was the usual sour grapes thing my mate usually comes out with when we have had a man sent off. This one though is UNREAL.

Having read a few threads on here I disagree its a nationality thing with the GFA. Its a badge thing. Unfortunatly had Robbie or Mike Stewart been the victim of a (ladylike) headbut like that they would have been off. And whether its right or wrong, if every player who called a ref a f****** p**** during (or after) a game got a red card no game would finish with the requisite number of players.

And my final point (which has probably been discussed before) is the behaviour of Diamond and Severin during the incident. 2 players I hasten to add hat played more than a little part in Mikogate up there last season.

You can shout and bawl and point the finger all you like, but there comes a time when you have to hold your hands up and call the game a bogey. For me that times now unfortunatly. Nothing that jumped up group of back stabbers do now will surprise me. The games up folks.

Ever get the feeling you've been conned.

welcome aboard the reality bus mate. next stop.... cheatsville, strathclyde.

One thing I've not said on other threads is that this type of incident might not have happened if the SFA had actually moved on refereeing many years ago. Apparently what we are now getting is merely our 'just deserts' for complaining too forcibly in the 1st place. Now, if the SFA had come out the bunker years ago and gained some realisation of what THE PAYING CUSTOMER was on about, then maybe we would not have this seemingly unbridgeable rift between us and 'authority' now ?

It has been said that we have begun to reap what we have sown ?.....

well in my book the SFA sowed the real seeds by failing to take action when it was needed, more than a decade ago at least

Archived