Derby Match Programme

Genghis Khan

Dropped through my letter box this morning - hats off to the guys who have done a great job with Robbo, Fozzy and MDV on the front cover with coverage of loads of Derby wins for the Jambos inside.

BUT - my favourite is the centre-spread Boyle cartoon of Rod 'Ebeneezer' Petrie opening a piggy bank and phoning Kenny Ritchie just after he's been released from a US jail and asking "How desperate are you for a job, Mr Richey?".

On a wall behind him there is a poster from the EEN (1902 edition) that says "Hibs Doth Win Ye Cup by John Gibson - action engravings on Page 4".

Quality!!!

Let's get right into these clowns!

Dropped through my letter box this morning - hats off to the guys who have done a great job with Robbo, Fozzy and MDV on the front cover with coverage of loads of Derby wins for the Jambos inside.

BUT - my favourite is the centre-spread Boyle cartoon of Rod 'Ebeneezer' Petrie opening a piggy bank and phoning Kenny Ritchie just after he's been released from a US jail and asking "How desperate are you for a job, Mr Richey?".

On a wall behind him there is a poster from the EEN (1902 edition) that says "Hibs Doth Win Ye Cup by John Gibson - action engravings on Page 4".

Quality!!!

Let's get right into these clowns!

So this is worth buying ? Because i dont subscribe to the programme :)

Archived