lets make tynie a place people fear going to

williamgerrard

williamgerrard

I hink we shud take a example out of turkish and other countries lets raise the bar at tynie lets make it a place away teams hate cuming to.For to long ive been sitting in tynie and theres no atmosphere its about time we start waking up and make tynie rock starting with the filth and especially thye sheep on 14 feb bunch of cheatings c ***s and **** the sfa

I hink we shud take a example out of turkish and other countries lets raise the bar at tynie lets make it a place away teams hate cuming to.For to long ive been sitting in tynie and theres no atmosphere its about time we start waking up and make tynie rock starting with the filth and especially thye sheep on 14 feb bunch of cheatings c ***s and **** the sfa

Agree with above.

The Tynecastle atmosphere we all (and others) go on about has become an enjoyable experience for the oppossition nowadays. They thrive on it, enjoy it and look forward to it.

Lets make it a cauldron of hate (within the law) and have them dreading coming to Tynecastle, have their players pooping in there shorts as they have to go to the touchline to take a throw-in or corner kick, have their players sprinting out or up the tunnel.

It used to be. The closing of N1 lower after 05/06 was the death of hostile atmosphere at Tynecastle.

Section G try their best (as do N2 etc) but are just too far away from the opposition fans to noise them up.

It really was a disgusting act of cowardice from the club shutting that section down. I know for a fact that teams used to hate coming to Tynecastle and used to hate having to sit next to us. Nowadays, as Gambo said, it's a walk in the park for opposition teams and fans. Really disappointing and not the Tynecastle I know and love.

If the club are genuine about getting the atmosphere back, cramming the stadium with part-timers isn't going to do it; reopening Section N1 Lower and giving them the same privileges they had during the tail-end of 05/06 most certainly will.

Bomber Harris
It used to be. The closing of N1 lower after 05/06 was the death of hostile atmosphere at Tynecastle.

spot on - naughty song singing torags that they were

Bring backthe 'Gorgie Boys' song and the atmosphere will be back to what it used to be. Since that song stop the atmosphere has been on the way down for a long long time.

Hallo Hallo we are the Gorgie Boys....Hallo Hallo you'll know us by our noize

spot on - naughty song singing torags that they were

I remember once someone let off a maroon smoke bomb after we scored and there was about a 10-page thread about how dangerous it was, how it hurt some poor wee soul's eyes/throat etc.

Talk about fighting a losing battle.

Bring backthe 'Gorgie Boys' song and the atmosphere will be back to what it used to be. Since that song stop the atmosphere has been on the way down for a long long time.

Hallo Hallo we are the Gorgie Boys....Hallo Hallo you'll know us by our noize

I don't understand this. It's not as if I disagree with (the clean version) it, I sing along when it's started, but why take the cream puff just because people don't sing one song?

The atmosphere went downhill as soon as the 'WHO R YA' nouveau fan came along. Not that I'd remember, but you can see the consequences. As mentioned, N1 was the last of a dying breed. Special mention to about 50 people in N2 at the Dundee United game that tried to be original and funny when singing songs but no one else joined in. :(

We have much too many fans (Even in N2 and G) who look at you if you have two heads when you display even the mildest emotion. The fan nouveau also has wrecked the atmosphere. I think we're not too far away from having fans who applaud whenever the opposition plays a nice move, it's gotten that pathetic.

I would bring back N1 and operate a much more relaxed stewarding/policing policy. A wee return of the smoke bomb wouldn't go amiss either. ;)

I remember once someone let off a maroon smoke bomb after we scored and there was about a 10-page thread about how dangerous it was, how it hurt some poor wee soul's eyes/throat etc.

Talk about fighting a losing battle.

Think that was the 5-0 boxing day game v Falkirk - Superb stuff

Lets have tynecastle bouncing on saturday FTH

Speaking as an 'outsider' :D Tynecastle can be intimidating when you get it right and with the stands being right on top of players, that also must help.

'lets make tynie a place people fear going to'

Saturday would be a good time to put the above into practice.

FTH

Archived