Why is that such an insult?

Diane

Partly inspired by some of the abuse that gets hurled around at football matches, I was pondering this the other day and wondered what fellow Kickbackers thoughts are on the subject.

Difficult to do without bypassing the sweary filter (which is a bad thing), but there's a well known insult which starts with "w" and ends with "er". And there's a similar one, not as frequently used, which starts with a "t" and has effectively the same meaning.

Surely, as an insult, this should be about as effective as accusing someone of breathing, or eating hot meals on a daily basis?

I mean - everyone does, right?

Partly inspired by some of the abuse that gets hurled around at football matches, I was pondering this the other day and wondered what fellow Kickbackers thoughts are on the subject.

Difficult to do without bypassing the sweary filter (which is a bad thing), but there's a well known insult which starts with "w" and ends with "er". And there's a similar one, not as frequently used, which starts with a "t" and has effectively the same meaning.

Surely, as an insult, this should be about as effective as accusing someone of breathing, or eating hot meals on a daily basis?

I mean - everyone does, right?

When you do do it...I'd say

:worthless_thread:

As long as you're a Lady...If not, Trott on T***ER!! :xmasgrin::xmasbabe:

Yes, Bev, I've been saying it for years too. Just thought the... ahem... general demographic of kickback users may be able to shed some light on the phenomenon.

But, naturally, instead of any pithy, relevant or intelligent contributions, we just get requests for pictures of us playing with ourselves.

Shouldn't have expected anything else, really.:tongue:

Yes, Bev, I've been saying it for years too. Just thought the... ahem... general demographic of kickback users may be able to shed some light on the phenomenon.

But, naturally, instead of any pithy, relevant or intelligent contributions, we just get requests for pictures of us playing with ourselves.

Some things are best left unsaid Diane. :xmastongue:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Why is it such a taboo subject anyway?

For guys it's more weird if you don't do it.

For burds you are labelled some sort of Satanic Slut if you admit to it!

aye, never saw that coming at all (pun intended)

aye, never saw that coming at all (pun intended)

sorry , having seen your pic , maybe i'll just have a cup o' tea

Kidding

Its not a sort of question that guys get asked to be honest, We dont go up to each other and say ' he big man do you skelpt it'

Its just what all guys do, We know that every guy does it.

And anyone who says they dont is a god damm liar.

But calling someone a ****** isn't really connected to whether they masturbate. Being a ****** is an attitude, there are lots of people who masturbate who aren't ******s. But there are people who are ******s whatever they do. The pastime of masturbation doesn't necessarily qualify you for ****** status.

Some ******s;

richard-1b.jpg

celebgal_03_clarkson.jpg

240px-PresentersSTVSport.jpg

Some people are dicks, that excuse for a referee Brines for example. I have no doubt he masturbates, but he's a dick not a ******. Gordon Strachan is the same, but Aiden McGeady is a ****.

I came across this fine establishment just now

http://www.******scorner.com/

I want to go there.

(the swear filter has taken out the crucial letters, fill them in yourselves, it's worth it!)

Its not a sort of question that guys get asked to be honest, We dont go up to each other and say ' he big man do you skelpt it'

Its just what all guys do, We know that every guy does it.

And anyone who says they dont is a god damm liar.

I think its safe to say that if this was discussed more openly there would be a lot less handshaking in the world.

FFS the masons would be in turmoil :xmaseye:

alwaysthereinspirit

I think it's a disgusting habit and I for one will not be doing it anymore.:xmascrazy: at least not at work or in church. Well at least not in church. Maybe.

You know what they say;

You can beat an egg.............

:D

..... what are you saying? Do you do something else whilst beating the egg? :xmasoh:

..... what are you saying? Do you do something whilst cooking the egg? :xmasoh:

You can beat an egg, but you cannae beat a w.... :)

You know what they say;

You can beat an egg.............

:D

And you can beat a carpet !!! :xmassick: :xmaseye:

I think its safe to say that if this was discussed more openly there would be a lot less handshaking in the world.

FFS the masons would be in turmoil :xmaseye:

Maybe it is something that we should speak more off them, i mean we all do it. So why be so shy.

A **** a day.........helps you work rest and play!! :xmastongue:

The Old Tolbooth
Well, I've seen it all now.

And people had a go at me about my 'clean exit' (sh yte) thread.

:xmassick:

I'm gobsmacked you haven't went to town on this thread mate :D

Canny beat a good thrash of the rack, anyone who disagrees is a liar

Fact, end off, hope this helps (just to be annoying) ;)

I don't mind listening to ladies talking about doing diy or reading about them doing diy, but tbh i have no interest in reading or listening to men talking about doing diy.

I only do it because it reduces your chance of getting prostate cancer by a third. :whistling:

i'll be safe then :laugh:

if i had one i mean

But calling someone a ****** isn't really connected to whether they masturbate. Being a ****** is an attitude, there are lots of people who masturbate who aren't ******s. But there are people who are ******s whatever they do. The pastime of masturbation doesn't necessarily qualify you for ****** status.

Some ******s;

richard-1b.jpg

celebgal_03_clarkson.jpg

240px-PresentersSTVSport.jpg

Some people are dicks, that excuse for a referee Brines for example. I have no doubt he masturbates, but he's a dick not a ******. Gordon Strachan is the same, but Aiden McGeady is a ****.

I came across this fine establishment just now

http://www.******scorner.com/

I want to go there.

(the swear filter has taken out the crucial letters, fill them in yourselves, it's worth it!)

Great acting Gary!

Hopefully not too obscure Team America reference.

I only do it because it reduces your chance of getting prostate cancer by a third. :whistling:

wow, i wont get it till i'm 356 years old then.

btw, if god intended man (& woman) to w*** he would have given us hands. :)

wow, i wont get it till i'm 356 years old then.

btw, if god intended man (& woman) to w*** he would have given us hands. :)

Or arms long enuff to reach.

Archived