30 Rock

Guest juvehearts

Guest juvehearts

How good a comedy show is this?

I got hooked onto it when i was in orlando last year & always get my amecrian friend to email e a link when they air a new episode on NBC.

anyone else watch it?

its well funny. best sitcom i have seen in a while. shame 5 put it on so late tho. alex baldwins character is great.

It's all right. Anything to do with Tracey Morgan is instantly painful to watch, but Alec Baldwin and Tina Fey are pretty funny.

The episode with Steve Martin was pretty good.

Guest juvehearts
It ain't too bad. Seen the first series. Any idea when the 2nd is out over here?

channel 5 Have bought the rights to air both series over here,

so i persume when the 1st season is finished.

ive seen the 1st episode of season 3 (only the 1st 18 mins of it tho :( )

I'll not spoil it for anyone.

Guest juvehearts

just read up on the whole thing,

5 are repeating the 1st series back to back on c5 all last week & this week, then the 2nd series will be shown on 5 US on cable & freeview sometime in january 09.

by that time hopefully over here we will get series 3, i think, series 2 will last 3 months.

just read up on the whole thing,

5 are repeating the 1st series back to back on c5 all last week & this week, then the 2nd series will be shown on 5 US on cable & freeview sometime in january 09.

by that time hopefully over here we will get series 3, i think, series 2 will last 3 months.

Word.

Aye, it seems ages ago that the first series got aired. I have heard both Jennifer Aniston and David Schwimmer appear in the new series. As a big fan of Friends I'm looking forward to it.

Word.

Aye, it seems ages ago that the first series got aired. I have heard both Jennifer Aniston and David Schwimmer appear in the new series. As a big fan of Friends I'm looking forward to it.

I hated the Schwimmer episode, but I'm not a big fan tbh. The guy just gets a laugh out of women for being a total pussy.

Archived