I'm Alan Patridge Series 3

Gershwin

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Can you buy this on DVD? Canny find it online or in the shops. Oh and excuse the typo in title.

Wasn't aware that there were three series. Thought there were just 2

Wasn't aware that there were three series. Thought there were just 2

I was sure there were 3. Maybe I'm wrong. Is series 2 the one where he's living in a caravan with his foreign wife?

Yeah, season two is the caravan, and it is his girlfriend. Partridge...married?, hes a true batchelor at heart!

There are only 2 series...before I'm Alan Partridge there was a series of Knowing Me, Knowing You, so there actually are 3 TV series featuring Alan Partridge (or 4 if you count The Day Today), which is where the confusion might arise.

There was also the one-off Christmas special "Knowing Me, Knowing Yule", which I think is on the KMKYWAP ("sounds like something a red indian might say") dvd.

If you want some more Coogan I highly recommend the first series of Saxondale on dvd. It's excellent for those who attempt to watch it without lazily and predictably comparing it to Partridge. Second series was superb too, though not out to buy yet.

Going back further Coogan's Run was good, if a bit hit and miss. The Gareth Cheeseman episode was a classic though.

Can you buy this on DVD? Canny find it online or in the shops. Oh and excuse the typo in title.

There's only been 2 series, bud.

Had me all excited there :cussing:

Archived