Zaliukas Appeal surely??

Walter Bishop

marshallschunkychicken
having just watched the highlights it's clear as day that the 'headbutt' decision was a ******* disgrace and brines should (but wont) be sanctioned by his superiors.

zaliukas makes no movement whatsoever and is basically cheated off the park by the actions of the serial cheats of aberdeen fc.

after watching some of the stuff that went on during those short highlights, it just goes to show how hypocritical fat man calderwood really is when he comes out with his usual anti hearts pish.

Exactly. Spends his whole post match interview going on about how his players don't try to get players sent off, when in actual fact, they seem to be sent out with this exact intention whenever they play us.

He's a total chopper.

Exactly. Spends his whole post match interview going on about how his players don't try to get players sent off, when in actual fact, they seem to be sent out with this exact intention whenever they play us.

He's a total chopper.

A disgraceful performance by Brines, but nothing new there, he is one of our most awful and arrogant refs, al the traits yo do not want for a policeman, I would hate to see him doing that.

The sad thing is as long as you can not criticise it, he and others will get away with it.

He's a total chopper.

it's just incredible. that shower are rapidly becoming the most prolific cheats of the SPL and yet their imbecile of a manager keeps on spouting his moronic drivel about us... the team which seems to have the misplaced reputation for being a team of cheats.

an appeal is crucial, we can't roll over and have our collective tadger yanked over these things.

It would be ludicrous on our part not to appeal.

Disappointingly, even the Hearts World/Hearts TV commentary team (or at least the job seeking main commentator) were only too quick to condemn Zaliukas and others.

Donaldson even came out with the ridiculous claim that the "yellow card gesture" is the "second worst thing in football after spitting at opponents".

gorgie rd eh11

Just watched the highlights. Joke sending off, joke referee, joke commentary. Just what i've come to expect from scottish football.

It would be ludicrous on our part not to appeal.

Disappointingly, even the Hearts World/Hearts TV commentary team (or at least the job seeking main commentator) were only too quick to condemn Zaliukas and others.

Donaldson even came out with the ridiculous claim that the "yellow card gesture" is the "second worst thing in football after spitting at opponents".

Yet it happens most weeks without a booking being made.

Reading between the lines on the offical site - it seems to me we are not going to appeal the decision.

Very strange if we don't.

Reading between the lines on the offical site - it seems to me we are not going to appeal the decision.

Very strange if we don't.

TBF we really should not have to 'appeal' the decision, Brines after watching tv footage should put his hands up and recind the straight red as Zal at no point head butts an Aberdeen player as Brines made out. He should also at the same time ask the SFA to look at Millers part in the incident.

TBF we really should not have to 'appeal' the decision, Brines after watching tv footage should put his hands up and recind the straight red as Zal at no point head butts an Aberdeen player as Brines made out. He should also at the same time ask the SFA to look at Millers part in the incident.

in an ideal world perhaps, but if that happens i'll eat jimmy calderwood.

loveofthegame

Having watched the highlights i'm shaking with rage! No way was that a straight red card, the yellow given to Nade for questioning the decision was also a joke.

I HATE the GFA.

Jesus H Christ, I know you've got a history of spouting pish and trying to be 'controversial' but that takes the biscuit. You'd prefer Jonsson at CH to Karapdis????

Either you're trying to wind up Peanut or you know the square root of hee haw about football.

:xmaseye: Hmmm is it that controversial to suggest playing Eggy in a position he has played for years at youth level and international u-21's rather than move Kari and unsettling the midfield that has been our main strength this season?

Making Things Up

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Aberdeen-1--0-Hearts.4826319.jp

The incident which finally ended Zaliukas' involvement on Saturday was the sort which must make a manager want to weep, and yet which Laszlo was strangely reluctant to condemn. Already on a booking, Zaliukas jostled off the ball with Andrew Considine and was shown a straight red after 73 minutes. - Alan Pattullo

The kind of comment you'd expect from Pattullo, a Grade A SEGAIOLO if ever there was one.

Indeed.

Basically, if we have no injuries (Aguiar)

----------Balogh-----------

Neilson Karipidis Berra Jonsson

------Palazuelos Stewart------

Kingston Aguiar Driver

----------Nade----------

:)

Stewart can not play alongside Ruben ?

I would actually drop stewart and get his head sorted out, he has lost his confidence since the start of the season. he needs some sessions with a top sport psychologist.

They should appeal, though it's likely the red would be downgraded to yellow and Zal's still suspended. But better for him to have two yellows than a yellow and a red.

Zal's previous sending off was for fouling a player who was offside.

Fortunately, there's no conspiracy.

whatever reshuffling goes on, I wouldn't move Karipidis. Don't Hibs have quite a speedy wide right player who would normally fit in Wallace's pocket? That's a worry, though Kilmarnock seemed to cope with all the flair Hibs could hoof at them.

It has to be karapidis on saturday. Bear in mind we are probably going to be up against that cheating git Nish who is like hartson and sutton rolled into one when it comes to fouling/jostling/elbowing etc etc etc. Just dont think Eggy is up to that battle physically. Eggy will do much better at left back. IMO we should play 442 as follows:

balogh

neilson karapidis berra Jonson

Kingston Palazuelos Stewart Driver (assuming aguar isn't fit, swap for stewart if he is)

Nade Glen

We are playing the hobos at home an NEED a win to get right back on track. They have just lost to killie 4-2 who had ten men. We should show no fear and go for it. Maybe just maybe this will be Glen chance to really start writing his Hearts story and become the little fat striker we all hope he is going to be!!!!!!

Miller is the guilty party without a doubt and having watched the highlights, Hearts should complain officially to the SFA about the decision. He is the worst referee I have ever seen!

just finished watching the highlights and it is def not Zal who put his head forward and Brines and miller both should be dealt with for that decision.

i do think we should appeal because zal clearly does not put his head forward as the referee clearly says tht is wat he does nd gives him a straight red

but wat will happen is he will get another yellow card and miss the next game anyway

but would appeal anyway

Assuming it was a second yellow Zaliukas got we can't appeal. You can only appeal straight reds.

Spot on.

I think it's only in England that they permit yellow cards to be recinded.

Archived