Wasted trip

Disser Pointon

Disser Pointon

Just back, absolutely dismal.

Larry Kingston GTF - waste of space

Zaliukas - too many sendings off now, get rid.

Life without Bruno - No one else capable of taking a decent corner/free kick.

Get a striker FFS

Balogh had a good game though and kept us in it not that we ever looked like equalising.

Thats about it really, the only saving grace is that the hobos seem to be worse than us so there is still hope for next week. FTH

Sheite happens.

You're better learning to go on trips like this expecting feck all then anything above that is a bonus.

Next week will be better. ;)

Get a striker FFS

Balogh had a good game though and kept us in it not that we ever looked like equalising.

Thats about it really, the only saving grace is that the hobos seem to be worse than us so there is still hope for next week. FTH

take the rough with the smooth fella, or don't take it.

end of.

chester copperpot
Sheite happens.

You're better learning to go on trips like this expecting feck all then anything above that is a bonus.

Next week will be better. ;)

Indeed, these trips are what makes a Hearts fan.

We were poorish today, but we wont be that bad next week.

Bring on the Hobo's.

Indeed, these trips are what makes a Hearts fan.

We were poorish today, but we wont be that bad next week.

Bring on the Hobo's.

Correct Andy.

Robbos 11ish if you want to meet the legend......

:xmasgrin:

chester copperpot
Correct Andy.

Robbos 11ish if you want to meet the legend......

Cheers man, wont be about before kick off, but if ye PM me yer mobile, might get in touch for a post victory beer.

Cheers.

end of.

so accept it then?

I can take a team being slighlty off colour and losing because THAT happens, but going one week being strong to the next being a bunch of lightweights is not acceptable and it tells you alot about the mentality of your players.

And can i just add, well done to the fans that went today.

To go there and get a half assed effort from the team didn`t deserve the support. Symptomatic of Hearts in recent seasons though and soemthing that needs to be addressed:xmasunsure:

Cheers man, wont be about before kick off, but if ye PM me yer mobile, might get in touch for a post victory beer.

Cheers.

Done.

Agree with the OP, Nade and Kingston are wage thiefs. Completely usesless.

Disappointing that as soon as we end up in a tough spot our discipline goes again.

Life without Bruno does look a very dim place. Stewart was abysmal today.

Also very worrying to see such an incredibly weak bench, no way of changing things.

What was up with Bruno and Cesney today? Surely Cesney can't be injured again?

Hearts have a decent first 11 but no depth in quality of squad.

If the first 11 play to their strengths we can go oan wee runs like we have done recently.

BUT like today it appears as Debut was alluding to when certain players are having a bad day at the office we don't have the characters to roll up the sleeves,kick a few butts and get a result.

Yes Aberdeen is a difficult place to go especially when they are on a decent run but what's unacceptable is the level of display and by all accounts we were gash.

Sorry I was never getting carried away with our wee run of results, infact these results were necessary considering our position a few months back - i fear this window in terms of certain first 11 players leaving with not the same quality coming in.

Hearts have a decent first 11 but no depth in quality of squad.

If the first 11 play to their strengths we can go oan wee runs like we have done recently.

BUT like today it appears as Debut was alluding to when certain players are having a bad day at the office we don't have the characters to roll up the sleeves,kick a few butts and get a result.

Yes Aberdeen is a difficult place to go especially when they are on a decent run but what's unacceptable is the level of display and by all accounts we were gash.

Sorry I was never getting carried away with our wee run of results, infact these results were necessary considering our position a few months back - i fear this window in terms of certain first 11 players leaving with not the same quality coming in.

The uncertainty returns. As i`ve said, you can lose with a bit honour and determination and give the fans a bit hope, but to compete weakly so sudden raises doubts and worries imo.

The uncertainty returns.

If you allow it too.

That post of yours says more about you than anything else tbh.

We've lost once in eight games ffs.

If you allow it too.

Give it a rest, JF. People are allowed to be a bit down after an inglorious defeat, especially if they've travelled all the way there and back to see it.

If you allow it too.

to be honest mate i think the fact that we went down so easily today is why people are angry, add the fact that we have been playing well and no-one turned up today made it harder to take.

portobellojambo1

Get a striker FFS

Sums it up.

The whole team just looked totally inept today. I would love to be able to simply blame it on the referee and the linesman in front of us, both of whom were fecking shocking, but truth is nobody in maroon and white performed at all. In saying that they were not much better, it was a poor game involving two poor teams today.

chester copperpot
One more point - I never travel with the expectation that somehow makes Hearts "owe" me. It's all about the banter, beers, sing-song etc.

Hearts don't owe me a thing.

Spot on. That's my feelings on away trips too.

Didn't think there was any lack of effort today - we started very brightly.

Some poor final balls eroded our confidence and then we became bereft of ideas - key players were given no room (Driver, Kingston, Stewart) and others were kicked into submission with little help from the ref (Nade).

We looked susceptible to their balls over the top - which was worrying - but I'm very confident we'll be back next week. Hibs's midfield is weak. As hell.

Does that mean you give in? Does it mean the Aberdeen players were wrong to do so???(give no room!)

You battle against the elements as a player. Some games you get more room than others and when you don`t get the room, you work harder, simple as that.

If you allow it too.

...or you could state -No wins in last 3 against teams in toap 6, ffs

Disser Pointon
One more point - I never travel with the expectation that somehow makes Hearts "owe" me. It's all about the banter, beers, sing-song etc.

Hearts don't owe me a thing.

Dont entirely agree with that. We shouldn't go to each game expecting to win like OF fans but the players and management team do IMO owe it to the paying fans to put on a display full of commitment if nothing else. In fairness most of the players on the pitch did what they could but Larry should have been hooked before half time, he only turns up once in every half dozen games at most. Where was Chesney today, after his short appearance last week that game was screaming out for him?

Sums it up.

The whole team just looked totally inept today. I would love to be able to simply blame it on the referee and the linesman in front of us, both of whom were fecking shocking, but truth is nobody in maroon and white performed at all. In saying that they were not much better, it was a poor game involving two poor teams today.

blue and white pj1

end of.

me personally aint up for taking it full stop..........:xmascrazy:

each to there own though.....

I'd also like to add that i love the fact that "were from the capital, youre from a s****hole", is being sung more often, long may it continue.

The performance today (against a very average Dons team) was along with the Celtic 2-0 game, our worst of the season. Once again:

- our lack of a goal scorer was all too obvious

- Michael Stewart was back in the team running around like a headless chicken.

- The lack of discipline from Zaliukus (and Wallace by all accounts) was shocking

On the bright side, it was good to see Gary Glen back in the first team and such a great turn out from the fans.

Archived