Tickets for tomorrow?

scott_jambo

Is it pay at the gate? I need four tickets, can i book them and collect them by phoning there ticket office?

Is anyone else getting the 11:30 train from Waverley?

chester copperpot
It's pay at the gate

Technically its not.

You need to buy a ticket from their office to 'Scan' to get entry into the ground.

Technically its not.

You need to buy a ticket from their office to 'Scan' to get entry into the ground.

Did the same at Motherwell once before. Can you reserve tickets to pick up at the office? cheers.

chester copperpot
Did the same at Motherwell once before. Can you reserve tickets to pick up at the office? cheers.

Would imagine so aye.

There will prob be a big queue tomorrow, as they did not release any to hearts at all, so all away fans will be getting theirs from the AFC ticket office.

Commander Harris
Would imagine so aye.

There will prob be a big queue tomorrow, as they did not release any to hearts at all, so all away fans will be getting theirs from the AFC ticket office.

no cash turnstiles at all?

Would imagine so aye.

Nightmare. What time are you heading to pick up your tickets for?

chester copperpot
no cash turnstiles at all?

Dont think so, dont know for sure though, sorry.

Normally get my ticket from Hearts TO, which I appreciate isn't an option tomorrow.

I Better head off early in the morning now just in case.

chester copperpot
Nightmare. What time are you heading to pick up your tickets for?

Haven't decided yet mate, probably heading off early.

Driving up though, so unhappy about this.

Commander Harris
HMFC offishul site says cash turnstiles only????

well, it's "pay at the gate" - in that Hearts aren't selling tickets for it. I'm just wondering, as the poster above also wondered, if we'd have to buy them from the aberdeen ticket office or whether there will be actual cash turnstiles at the stand.

you're right though, it does say "cash-only turnstiles" on the hearts site.

chester copperpot
well, it's "pay at the gate" - in that Hearts aren't selling tickets for it. I'm just wondering, as the poster above also wondered, if we'd have to buy them from the aberdeen ticket office or whether there will be actual cash turnstiles at the stand.

you're right though, it does say "cash-only turnstiles" on the hearts site.

I have a gut feeling that we will need to pick them up from the TO because they're the scan one's that dont require a turnstile operator to be there.

My memory is always a bit hazy at Aberdeen due to the sherry.

Guest jambomickey
Haven't decided yet mate, probably heading off early.

Driving up though, so unhappy about this.

driving up aswell mate:xmasgrin:

chester copperpot
driving up aswell mate:xmasgrin:

Driving to any game, let alone the one between Xmas and New Year is just wrong mate. :xmasgrin:

Would imagine so aye.

If that's the case then its not rocket science to determine its gonna be total chaos! How many will see the first half!

Disser Pointon
Driving to any game, let alone the one between Xmas and New Year is just wrong mate. :xmasgrin:

Would much rather take the bus but with 2 adults and 2 kids to pay for its expensive enough!!!

Guest jambomickey

just watch for my fast red mazda flying up the motorway with jambo flag mate:xmasgrin:

chester copperpot
just watch for my fast red mazda flying up the motorway with jambo flag mate:xmasgrin:

Likewise, no doubt the wee fella will have his scarf hinging oot the windae the morra.

as far as i know from the dons fans i work with you hand the guy at the turnstile the money he hands you a ticket you stick it in the ticket machine and hey presto your in

Guest jambomickey
Likewise, no doubt the wee fella will have his scarf hinging oot the windae the morra.

me and the bairn see you up there no doubt mate:xmasgrin:

In the past at pittodrie you could buy tickets at the turnstile so as far as I can see it will be that tomorrow. Might phone their TO 1st thing before setting of just to check. Cant wait!!!!! :xmasgrin:

glasgow sheep
as far as i know from the dons fans i work with you hand the guy at the turnstile the money he hands you a ticket you stick it in the ticket machine and hey presto your in

that's how the home end works so would imagine that is how the away end it will work. There is no way they would want 100s of hearts fans at the ticket office which will be busy enough with dons fans on their annual trip to pittodrie (home for xmas, not because of the draw of you lot)

Unfortunately working tomorrow so will miss the game but hopefully you lot are travelling in numbers and there is a decent atmosphere in a narrow dons victory

The_Supreme_Being

Pretty much every Aberdeen game is pay at the gate so doubt they make all the home fans go and queue up outside the ticket office on match day!!

It'll be pay at the gate. It's pay at the gate for home fans aswell though they reckon 14,000 tickets had been sold by christmas eve so expecting a near sell out.

that's how the home end works so would imagine that is how the away end it will work. There is no way they would want 100s of hearts fans at the ticket office which will be busy enough with dons fans on their annual trip to pittodrie (home for xmas, not because of the draw of you lot)

Unfortunately working tomorrow so will miss the game but hopefully you lot are travelling in numbers and there is a decent atmosphere in a narrow dons victory

you guys are going to get horsed.

cheers.

I'm getting the 10.30 train , AFC site says pay at turnstilles so i'll run with that , get there for about 2.30 to be safe.

half 9 train for me!

gonna get seshed and watch us take apart the mutton molestors.

We're going to the scotia bar on summerfield terrace (just of King street )

its 1/2 way between the train station and the stadium, gonna be fleeing for the game:xmasgrin:

Commander Harris
how long does it usually take to drive again?

bout 2 hours 30?

I'd say just under three hours, but I'm sure it can be done faster.

chester copperpot

bout 2 hours 30?

Done it in just over 2 hrs when flying from Aberdeen in June.

Was going a bit fast though.

bout 2 hours 30?

usually done it in 2 hours in the old works van (got to know where the speed cameras are). but would say 2 1/2

Archived