Ugg Boots

Nobreath

My oldest daughter has just asked for a pair of Ugg boots for her Christmas. Nothing like giving her old man plenty of warning.

Anybody out there know anywhere in Edinburgh that sells these things?

Cheers:)

My oldest daughter has just asked for a pair of Ugg boots for her Christmas. Nothing like giving her old man plenty of warning.

Schuh I found 3 in Edinurgh depends which one is best for you

http://www.yell.com/ucs/UcsSearchAction.do?keywords=&companyName=Schuh&location=Edinburgh&scrambleSeed=67549312&searchType=advance&M=0&lastKeyword=&lastClarifyIndex=&lastClarifyOptions=&lastSearchall=&lastSearchallTax=&lastbandedclarifyResults=&bandedclarifyResults=&ssm=0

My sister has a pair coming from somewhere in Australia. She got them ?40 (approx) from there and that includes postage / packaging etc.

Probably won't get them until after the new year however.

Cheers Malky, at least I've got somewhere to start looking.

I was in the one just of Princess St (Fredrick st I think) on Saturday and they definately had a few then

I reckon your best bet would be Bank in the St james Centre, they had a good selection when I was in a couple of weeks back.

Walter Bishop
My sister has a pair coming from somewhere in Australia. She got them ?40 (approx) from there and that includes postage / packaging etc.

Tell her to prepare herself for the ?35+ customs charge before they are delivered!!

Next did have them:)

They'll not be real ones if your getting them for ?40 I'm afraid. Have friends in Oz and New Zealand and the cheapest you can get the real ones is around ?90.

I'll stand corrected if I'm wrong but ?40 sounds a bit dodgy to me.

I know that I,m getting on a bit but am I the only person that thinks these boots look horrendous.As my sons have bought them for their girlfriends will they and every other girl in Scotland be wearing them this christmas.Ugg right enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They'll not be real ones if your getting them for ?40 I'm afraid. Have friends in Oz and New Zealand and the cheapest you can get the real ones is around ?90.

I'll stand corrected if I'm wrong but ?40 sounds a bit dodgy to me.

sorry i messed up my first post.

I meant approx ?40 cheaper than they retail over here.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

The Australian ones are fake BTW.

Bird in my work got them at the weekend and is now sending them back!

jambo_steve87

i work in schuh in glasgow and these things are like goldust!

near enough sold out of every size bar 7.5 & 8.5 in some of the boots.

Most of the styles aren't gonna be back in til january according to the system, so an IOU might be the best bet! :xmasoh:

Hope you find some though mate

i work in schuh in glasgow and these things are like goldust!

near enough sold out of every size bar 7.5 & 8.5 in some of the boots.

Most of the styles aren't gonna be back in til january according to the system, so an IOU might be the best bet! :xmasoh:

Hope you find some though mate

Must be some freekie birds out there if they make them up size 8.5!

Arse 'Friends' Dyslexic?

Bloody hell - ?137 :xmaseye:

I've seen a lot of students wearing them for a couple of years now - I thought it was because they were really cheap or something.

Bloody awful looking boots which make many people look like they've dislocated their ankles. :xmaseye:

Bloody hell - ?137 :xmaseye:

I've seen a lot of students wearing them for a couple of years now - I thought it was because they were really cheap or something.

Bloody awful looking boots which make many people look like they've dislocated their ankles. :xmaseye:

Ugliest things ever.

The fake ones always bend out the way and look outgrageously bad!

however, the real deal always keep their shape and look quite stylish!

about 140 quid though!

i can't see why girls WANT to wear them. they are not pretty, not sexy,not cute. just awful, ugly things

i can't see why girls WANT to wear them. they are not pretty, not sexy,not cute. just awful, ugly things

Cheers everybody, I finally got the style and colour she was after at Jenners (Kurt Geiger). I agree Beverley, they are ugly as sin, but we're of a different generation.

Young folks these days, I don't know.

:xmasgrin:

The fake ones always bend out the way and look outgrageously bad!

however, the real deal always keep their shape and look quite stylish!

about 140 quid though!

The words "stylish" and "Ugg boots" should not appear in the same sentence.

they are honking and make lassies feet look huge and mishapin. my ex used to have them. thank god i dinnae have to see them anymore...

If I find these under the tree tomorrow I will not thank anyone for them. Horrible looking things. OP, get the daughter telt.

Wummin with these in Sydney nowadays usually have other accessories like a b/f with a mullet, tattoos and a flannelette shirt. Usually sighted in the more socially deprived suburbs.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

They were originally meant as slippers for wearing round the house in Oz I heard

My chiropractor tells me there are loads of girls with back problems after wearing them long term as they have no support (hence why you see girls feet collapsing inwards when you walk behind them)

They were originally meant as slippers for wearing round the house in Oz I heard

My chiropractor tells me there are loads of girls with back problems after wearing them long term as they have no support (hence why you see girls feet collapsing inwards when you walk behind them)

I was actually just about to say the closest thing I have to them is a pair of big warm slippers I wear in the flat. Like you say they're all worn on the instep only. Not good for you.

Also the biggest fashion crime of the year - Ugg boots with tracky bottoms or those baggy velour fellas that look like pyjamas.

Carl Weathers
I was actually just about to say the closest thing I have to them is a pair of big warm slippers I wear in the flat. Like you say they're all worn on the instep only. Not good for you.

Also the biggest fashion crime of the year - Ugg boots with tracky bottoms or those baggy velour fellas that look like pyjamas.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=38386

It's a bad look!

Haha, it's worse in Glasgow - when I have been through there shopping I've seen girls in these velour tracksuits in PINK or even GREEN. They really are remarkably similar to my nice warm jammies, wouldn't dream of wearing them outdoors.

Carl Weathers
Haha, it's worse in Glasgow - when I have been through there shopping I've seen girls in these velour tracksuits in PINK or even GREEN. They really are remarkably similar to my nice warm jammies, wouldn't dream of wearing them outdoors.

Those velour tracksuits are the jakiest things I've ever seen.

Even the good looking girls look bad in them.

(The comfy police will be along in a minute).

My dressing gown is also comfy but would I go down to the shops in it?

Not unless I was REALLy hungover :laugh:

(The comfy police will be along in a minute).

aye, but there is being comfy indoors and look like a fudbucket outdoors

Archived