Deadmau5

RoyCropper

Anyone heard of him? Been listening to some of his stuff recently, absolutely brilliant.

For those of you who dont know he is an electro house DJ, Canadian or American i think.

For anyone who wishes to know more and listen to some of his tunes:

http://www.deadmau5.com/

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Played at Ego in January. Good times.

I'd imagine he will be back at some point next year.

Just listened to his tunes on myspace and I didn't like any of them.

Every so often his tunes have little, anthemic, uplifting Balearic / Ibiza trancey chimey synths and they sound a bit cheesey. Some of the stuff sounds ok but it's not dark or heavy enough.

If anyone is interested, check out the tunes on this guys myspace.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=84411247

Kazey's tunes are pretty interesting. He uses rave, crunk, electro and Baltimore club to make some decent stuff. Pretty good party / club tunes.

Carl Spackler

Deadmau5 did a mix CD for the cover of Mixmag a few months ago and it was pretty good. His tunes on that were excellent I thought and so I bought his album off the back of this. Have to say I'm fairly non-plussed by it though.

Deadmau5 did a mix CD for the cover of Mixmag a few months ago and it was pretty good. His tunes on that were excellent I thought and so I bought his album off the back of this. Have to say I'm fairly non-plussed by it though.

Same as most of the guys who are famous for being DJs.

Their production is bollocks.

Better going to see the guys who make the records as opposed to seeing the guys famous for playing the records.

Archived