well done hearts fans

Guest jambomickey

Guest jambomickey

great turn out today from the fans and great backing for the team aswell:xmasgrin: well done ian mac on his campaign to get as many fans as possible there aswell and lets hope they continue to support the team:xmasgrin:

chester copperpot
great turn out today from the fans and great backing for the team aswell:xmasgrin: well done ian mac on his campaign to get as many fans as possible there aswell and lets hope they continue to support the team:xmasgrin:

Was in section A today as took my wee lad with me. Was funny sitting behind the prawn sandwich brigade.

Spoke to a guy who was sitting next to me, who was very sound and moved over from his ST seat in section T today as he was taking his wee girl with him.

All in all a good day. Drove to the game, watched the Hearts play some decent football, had a nice meal out with Mrs Copperpot tonight and am now settling down with a nice bottle of Pinot Grigio.

Jam Tarts 1874
Was in section A today as took my wee lad with me. Was funny sitting behind the prawn sandwich brigade.

Spoke to a guy who was sitting next to me, who was very sound and moved over from his ST seat in section T today as he was taking his wee girl with him.

All in all a good day. Drove to the game, watched the Hearts play some decent football, had a nice meal out with Mrs Copperpot tonight and am now settling down with a nice bottle of Pinot Grigio.

Does that not put you in the "prawn sandwich" brigade as well? :xmastongue:

Miller Jambo 60

Strange seeing A so full, amazing how it fills when we are playing well.

SAY NO MORE.

bigjaffer1978

SAY NO MORE.

might have something to do with the hospitality being half price today aswell.:xmasgrin:

chester copperpot

Only if you drink that kind of thing in the Gorgie Suite prior to the game.

Doug, hope that wasn't a dig at me fella?

Toxteth O'Grady

I was in section T as usual but actually heard the Hearts song being sung in section A today. Was that you Chester?:xmastongue:

Im annoyed at not making the game today. However, am looking forward to next week up in the deen and hopefully a big travelling support.

I always have a good time up there win lose or draw. But lets go for a win anyway eh! Is the Bobbin Mill still pub of choice up there? Been almost a year since Ive been at a game at Pittodrie. Got a parking ticket as well...on Seaforth Rd where the police directed cars to set down.....i was furious!

Guest jambomickey
I was in section T as usual but actually heard the Hearts song being sung in section A today. Was that you Chester?:xmastongue:

where in section t you mate? i'm right behind the dug out:xmasgrin:

chester copperpot

Na there was a couple of steamers at hospitality that started it, they were pretty good lads though. Obviously ST holders who fancied a wee jolly today.

They were pretty good lads and good banter coming from them. 2 sat behind me and kept apologising for swearing at the United players, but told them not to be daft as my laddie was ****ing himself laughing at their shouts too.

Thats what footballs all about, letting our yer anger, as long as ye dont go too far.

Miller Jambo 60
Only if you drink that kind of thing in the Gorgie Suite prior to the game.

Doug, hope that wasn't a dig at me fella?

Dont think so any digs to your face:)

Ted and i slumming it in N but we are happy.

So Poor but happy.:):):):):):)

chester copperpot
Dont think so any digs to your face:)

Ted and i slumming it in N but we are happy.

So Poor but happy.:):):):):):)

Fair play Dougster.

My grandson and I were at the game today. Last time we were at an SPL match was against DU and we left at half -time by the time we reached the car DU had scored 4.

No danger of that today great performance, was in section N fans were brillliant we will be back this team deserves support. I'll even chip in for a striker.

Although I'm on a pension and don't have much dosh.

chester copperpot
My grandson and I were at the game today. Last time we were at an SPL match was against DU and we left at half -time by the time we reached the car DU had scored 4.

No danger of that today great performance, was in section N fans were brillliant we will be back this team deserves support. I'll even chip in for a striker.

Good to have you back mate, watch those Section N folk though, some savoury characters in there. :xmastongue:

Good to have you back mate, watch those Section N folk though, some savoury characters in there. :xmastongue:

So I've heard. ****ing animals.

That puts him in the 'gay' brigade.

:xmasgrin:

chester copperpot
That puts him in the 'gay' brigade.

:xmasgrin:

Gay. I've been called a lot of things, but never that. :)(well apart from the time me and my mate experimented when I was 14)

chester copperpot
So I've heard. ****ing animals.

you're a tiger you.

Or a pussy according to Mak. :xmastongue:

Commander Harris
Gay. I've been called a lot of things, but never that. :)(well apart from the time me and my mate experimented when I was 14)

:laugh:

Toxteth O'Grady

Aye you canny beat a good shout at the football to let off a bit of steam.

Oops I quoted your wrong post:xmastongue:

SAY NO MORE.

chester isn't that big to fill out a full section

SAY NO MORE.

chester isn't that big to fill out a full section

Watch out, NBerwickJTs , will be after you for being a glory hunter:whistling:

Glory Hunter!!!!

Now before anyone starts giving me a kicking again...I am only joking.

In my previous posts after the Rangers victory, all I was trying to say was that the fans who chose not to go lost out big time. I obviously did not get my point across and apologies for that which was caused partly by some serious celebrating!!!!

You can see it in your eyes.:xmascrazy:

dsc00015ed8.jpg

Thought it was below par, again.

Moan, moan, moan..

Archived