Quick bit o Trivia........

Clerry Jambo

For those who didn't see Question of Sport tonight - there is only 1 team in British fitba whose name ends in the letter R - thank you

For those who didn't see Question of Sport tonight - there is only 1 team in British fitba whose name ends in the letter R - thank you

Stranraer.

hahahahahahahha - MODS delete thread toooo much red wine - come on the JT's

Good choice,Clerry,i'm on Eaglehawk(Cabernet Sauvignon)and got Stranraer in a flash.Its good for the brain ahm tellin' ye!

Good choice,Clerry,i'm on Eaglehawk(Cabernet Sauvignon)and got Stranraer in a flash.Its good for the brain ahm tellin' ye!

Oh Yes Boab very nice - um oan Tesco 1998!!

Oh Yes Boab very nice - um oan Tesco 1998!!

A very good year, delicate on the palate with subtle hints of gooseberry and cardamom as far as I can remember. Nice choice CJ!

A very good year, delicate on the palate with subtle hints of gooseberry and cardamom as far as I can remember. Nice choice CJ!

Particularly goes down well with a donor kebab(without chili sauce though) and tempered by the `after` salad which accompanies the kebab.

Particularly goes down well with a donor kebab(without chili sauce though) and tempered by the `after` salad which accompanies the kebab.

Ah, the simple pleasures of life. :xmasgrin:

Archived