Well done the ticket office

letsalllaughathobos

letsalllaughathobos

i phoned up for tickets for the scottish cup game for me and my son last week i had enough points but my sons points where on my account. the ticket office sorted it and gave me two tickets.

i had also asked for lower teir then they sent me out tickets for the top teir,so i phoned them told them the situation they sorted me out with new tickets for the lower teir.

just thought i would let everyone know cause you hear that much p**h about how bad our TO is.

well done TO.:xmasgrin:

My tickets for this Saturday went missing in the post.

I contacted the ticket office and they printed out replacements. Good Service.

letsalllaughathobos
My tickets for this Saturday went missing in the post.

I contacted the ticket office and they printed out replacements. Good Service.

that is all you are looking for.

i can honestly say i have never had a problem with the TO ever.

good service.

boabyarsebiscuit

Good OP.

I'm a massive fan of the Hearts Ticket Office. I've always had great service from them. If I've ever had a problem they've fixed it straight away. The Away Scheme in particular is a godsend.

Nelly Terraces

The woman who dealt with our application for the san giro cup game was superb, kept me informed on what was going on and the tickets were sorted very quickly. Well done all at HMFC TO.:)

Good OP.

I'm a massive fan of the Hearts Ticket Office. I've always had great service from them. If I've ever had a problem they've fixed it straight away. The Away Scheme in particular is a godsend.

I'm a bigger fan of the ticket office than you. I've never had a problem.

:xmascrazy:

I expected problems when i went into get a refund for Motherwell tickets the other day but they were good as gold.

Credit where it's due like.

i phoned up for tickets for the scottish cup game for me and my son last week i had enough points but my sons points where on my account. the ticket office sorted it and gave me two tickets.

i had also asked for lower teir then they sent me out tickets for the top teir,so i phoned them told them the situation they sorted me out with new tickets for the lower teir.

just thought i would let everyone know cause you hear that much p**h about how bad our TO is.

Do you know if there s a site with an Easter road seating plan,ordered tkts on line this morning ,can't remember how there numbering goes,so not sure where seats are .ta

Do you know if there s a site with an Easter road seating plan,ordered tkts on line this morning ,can't remember how there numbering goes,so not sure where seats are .ta

For the hibs end?

ToadKiller Dog

Do the numbers not run from left to right ,the coo shed to the main stand was in n36 last time which which was slightly to the right of the goal if facing the pitch.

Single letters the bottom and double the top?

Do the numbers not run from left to right ,the coo shed to the main stand was in n36 last time which which was slightly to the right of the goal if facing the pitch.

Single letters the bottom and double the top?

If facing the pitch?? What side if not facing the pitch?:xmasgrin:

vladtheexhaler
If facing the pitch?? What side if not facing the pitch?:xmasgrin:

Not much point going if you're not facing the pitch.

portobellojambo1

I tend to think that a lot of the problems people have with the TO are of their own making.

I remember pre season when I was in to get a ticket for the Hull game. I got stuck behind a guy who started off by announcing he was in to collect ST's for himself and 3 others who were all sitting together (I got the impression he thought this would be enough information for instant delivery of said ST books).

The young lass asked him where they were sitting, He didn't have a clue, someone else had made the booking. So the young lass asked him what his seat number was from last season. He didn't have one, this was the first time he was taking out a ST. At this point I started eating the lunch I had picked up to take back to the office as I realised it wasn't going to be an in and out job.

Eventually, around 20 minutes later after a number of questions the young lass managed to track down three of the four seats through the computer system (didn't help that he couldn't remember the surname of the person who made the booking, but knew his nickname). The guy didn't know the name of the 4th person at all and the assistant couldn't tell from the computer if the 4th seat was the one to the left or right of the 3 she had found. The guy then said could he take both books for those seats and he would send back the one that wasn't theirs.

By now I was getting a little frustrated, and words such as "I thought the thick of Edinburgh society were meant to follow Hibs" were going through my head.

Eventualy he gave in and left with three, and said he would be back. I got my Hull ticket (a transaction which took around 10 seconds to complete) and left, and from that incident realised that giving the TO grief constantly is probably not the wisest of things.

letsalllaughathobos
I tend to think that a lot of the problems people have with the TO are of their own making.

I remember pre season when I was in to get a ticket for the Hull game. I got stuck behind a guy who started off by announcing he was in to collect ST's for himself and 3 others who were all sitting together (I got the impression he thought this would be enough information for instant delivery of said ST books).

The young lass asked him where they were sitting, He didn't have a clue, someone else had made the booking. So the young lass asked him what his seat number was from last season. He didn't have one, this was the first time he was taking out a ST. At this point I started eating the lunch I had picked up to take back to the office as I realised it wasn't going to be an in and out job.

Eventually, around 20 minutes later after a number of questions the young lass managed to track down three of the four seats through the computer system (didn't help that he couldn't remember the surname of the person who made the booking, but knew his nickname). The guy didn't know the name of the 4th person at all and the assistant couldn't tell from the computer if the 4th seat was the one to the left or right of the 3 she had found. The guy then said could he take both books for those seats and he would send back the one that wasn't theirs.

By now I was getting a little frustrated, and words such as "I thought the thick of Edinburgh society were meant to follow Hibs" were going through my head.

Eventualy he gave in and left with three, and said he would be back. I got my Hull ticket (a transaction which took around 10 seconds to complete) and left, and from that incident realised that giving the TO grief constantly is probably not the wisest of things.

i think you are spot-on there mate,i have also had to endure some halfwit who thinks it is the staffs fault for them no having a clue.

Archived