Ulysses

Sooperstar?

Not Soops

Time for some clues?

That'll be Uly's call

Jack of Hearts?

Not correct

Commander Harris?

(this is really getting on my thrupenny bits now, Uly, you have a LOT to answer for) :)

No (mine too:D) (he does)

Carl Weathers?

Try again

2nd guess

Nikki 74?

Time for a third guess

Peanut for Carl W?

I cant think at all for mine!:eek:

Nope - not Peanut

Gambo bought for Jamdub?

Yep, though you probably already know that.

Gambo can now remove the false beard.

Did redm buy for Gambo??

No, her attentions were elsewhere.

Commander Harris?

No

Eeni meeni mini mo....is it Sooperstar?

Eeni meeni mini NO

I havent read this thread for a few days. Im having a right old stab in the dark saying...

Borthers?

Not our hardcore Diggers T Shirt wearing amigo

Correct.

Told you you already knew

Sooperstar?

Another No

Jambovambo for yvonne

No

Peanut?

:xmashappy:

And the final NO for now...until I discover someone's posted while I've been doing this lot.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boofster, can you just confirm for me that tedp bought me my gift.

I'm a little confused.

I'm guessing you're a big confused, but that's not important right now.

All incorrect from #709 to here

I dont know who to guess as I am not sure who is left. Can you show us a list please. :xmashappy:

Everybody loves Baz
Did you get me?

:xmaswoot:

Nope.

Did you get me?

Forget it, i've just remembered i found out who mine was. Brownkg

I dont know who to guess as I am not sure who is left. Can you show us a list please. :xmashappy:

There've been a few departures since the list I got yesterday lunchtime - I'll try and remember who's gone.

bighusref

Seashell

jamboinglasgow

bobsharp

Gambo

Toxteth O'Grady

Carl Weathers

jambovambo

redm

nikki 74

tynieterror

Dexter

JamboLad

lawriejambo

MalkyMcFrench

Silly Sausage

Le Chat

chizzy

AlanB

Rob1874

bikerjambo

Rosewood

Cigaro

Kalamazoo Jambo

peckhamjambo

Everybody loves Baz!

Commander Harris

Maple Leaf

Peanut

The Doctor

Borthers

ArmiyaRomanova

Beverley

the_liquidator

Sooperstar

Think that's close to it - Uly (I hope) will be on to take up the reins shortly...

Sooperstar?

:xmasunsure:

No

Did Tynie Terror get me mt pressie?

No

did bikerjambo get seashells???

No

Right...next up...lawriejambo?

No

did ivanoffytickolav get johnmitchell's

No

Did lawriejambo buy for Deek ??

No

alanb? jesus, this is doing my swede in!

Not any more it isn't - AlanB...step away from the sleigh

Not any more it isn't - AlanB...step away from the sleigh

Get in there!!! right, what now?!

I P Knightley
did ivanoffytickolav get johnmitchell's

Ted, I was outed as a Santa a long time ago.

Or were you asking whether I received John's magnanimity?

Everybody loves Baz
Did you?

Can't remember, and i've deleted the pm i got giving me instructions ? :xmasunsure:

Doctor FinnBarr
Can't remember, and i've deleted the pm i got giving me instructions ? :xmasunsure:

Tell us what you bought and we'll help you out!

:xmasgrin:

there are 4 or 5 names on here that are suspiciously bereft of guesses both for and against:xmaswoot::xmaswoot::xmaswoot::xmaswoot::xmaswoot:

Doctor FinnBarr
there are 4 or 5 names on here that are suspiciously bereft of guesses both for and against:xmaswoot::xmaswoot::xmaswoot::xmaswoot::xmaswoot:

Point em out!

I P Knightley

Jeezo, I'm struggling to remember who I've guessed at myself let along all the others.

If you were in the game, you could alway try to bring these people out in the open - you're still allowed a guess.

You could start by trying to put me out my misery - believe me: it's becoming a misery!! I think I've still got 20 to guess at.

I P Knightley

Get in there!!! right, what now?!

"What now" is that you start guessing who got other gifts for other folk. Either choose a Santa who's still secret and find his/her victim or help me find my Santa somewhere in a slowly decreasing list...

If you fancy neither, could you have a hunt around for a 'will-to-live' I think I lost mine somewhere between Central and West London earlier this afternoon... :xmascrazy:

And comments like this from BJ

Oh, nearly.

aren't exactly bringing it back :(

Jeezo, I'm struggling to remember who I've guessed at myself let along all the others.

If you were in the game, you could alway try to bring these people out in the open - you're still allowed a guess.

You could start by trying to put me out my misery - believe me: it's becoming a misery!! I think I've still got 20 to guess at.

Point em out!

Don't know what the body of the kirk thinks about that or whether I would be morally bankrupt by trying to bring other's downfall. anyway in the spirit of my new outfit given to me by someone I don't think I have ever met or has met me "Is it just coz I is OUT?":xmastongue:

"What now" is that you start guessing who got other gifts for other folk. Either choose a Santa who's still secret and find his/her victim or help me find my Santa somewhere in a slowly decreasing list...

If you fancy neither, could you have a hunt around for a 'will-to-live' I think I lost mine somewhere between Central and West London earlier this afternoon... :xmascrazy:

I think soops got yours

Doctor FinnBarr

Its a vodka thing.

:xmasgrin:

I P Knightley
Don't know what the body of the kirk thinks about that or whether I would be morally bankrupt by trying to bring other's downfall. anyway in the spirit of my new outfit given to me by someone I don't think I have ever met or has met me "Is it just coz I is OUT?":xmastongue:

The opposite.

By hastening an end to this thread, you'll free people's time to (a) get on with their work, thereby bringing about a swifter resolution to the current crisis in the economy and (B) spend more time with their families which, after all, it all that Christmas is about.

Archived