Hibs Cup Game

Rudi Skacel

Does anyone have enough Loyalty points to get a ticket for the Hibs cup match but wont/cant go?

I only have 32 points but I really dont want to miss out.

Thanks if you can help.

Neale

Guest jambomickey
Does anyone have enough Loyalty points to get a ticket for the Hibs cup match but wont/cant go?

Thanks if you can help.

Neale

was at tynecastle today picking up my ticket:xmasgrin:

Thanks if you can help.

Neale

Don't worry you will be able to get a ticket no problem with 32 points.

Yeah I just want to make sure :P

forgot to say id buy anyone a few pints if they can lol.

I dunno, 40 points is the next cut off and they're not guaranteed tickets. You only need an ST for the last 2 years to get 40 points automatically and while a lot of people don't go to away matches I would have thought Scottish Cup against the Hobos with decent prices would encourage a few folk.

The fact I used to play football till about December last year and the result of a poorly paid job means I dont have must money to spend as you do Prancer.

The fact I used to play football till about December last year and the result of a poorly paid job means I dont have must money to spend as you do Prancer.

Funny how your other commitments and financial issues dissapear at the busiest and most expensive time of the year for most :xmastongue:

Complete coincidence what fixture it is as well.

Take your chances on a public sale like everyone else instead of trying to cheat the system.:xmasgrin:

Funny how your other commitments and financial issues dissapear at the busiest and most expensive time of the year for most :xmastongue:

Complete coincidence what fixture it is as well.

Take your chances on a public sale like everyone else instead of trying to cheat the system.:xmasgrin:

...and a Merry Xmas to you as well. :xmaseye:

I dunno, 40 points is the next cut off and they're not guaranteed tickets. You only need an ST for the last 2 years to get 40 points automatically and while a lot of people don't go to away matches I would have thought Scottish Cup against the Hobos with decent prices would encourage a few folk.

I still think he will be ok - the game is on a Sunday at 12:30pm and on TV, also it's only one ticket per ST holder.

Sorry why are you trying to put other Jambos down?

Due to apprentice rates I was on a **** poor rate up untill recently. I then managed to buy a half season ticket for last season, then a season ticket for this season.

No need to be so negative.

Due to apprentice rates I was on a **** poor rate up untill recently. I then managed to buy a half season ticket for last season, then a season ticket for this season.

Don't bite.

I'd phone Ticketmaster and try and sweet talk them - they are not the sharpest tools in the box there.

Im not

I just think you should wait your turn like everyone else, instead of trying to scam the system to attend a big game, especially when it will be at the expense of jambos who could well have more points than you.

Im not

I just think you should wait your turn like everyone else, instead of trying to scam the system to attend a big game, especially when it will be at the expense of jambos who could well have more points than you.

Says the boy who drives past queues of traffic waving and then tries to squeeze in at the front.... :cool_shades:

Archived