Motherwell v Kilmarnock

Gigolo-Aunt

On that showing I am more convinced they deliberately put our game off. McGee thought with easier games against Killlie and Hamilton he would get his players more up for it. Back fired big time ya tube. Hamilton gave Hubs a run and after tonight, McGee's mob will be crying in their beer.

mate thats just nonsense, obviously if it was playable the game would have went ahead

That was brutal viewing and I think we can say that the current top 6 will in all likelihood be the top 6 come April.

I do have some sympathy for both sets of players as for an SPL pitch Fir Park is an utter disgrace. It is hard, bumpy and bobbly and I'm worried we have to play on it in between the 2 Hobo games as it's an injury waiting to happen. Having said that if we perform anywhere like Saturday we should be looking for the 3pts.

mate thats just nonsense, obviously if it was playable the game would have went ahead

How easy would it be to turn back their super anti frost covers?

The fact is,they have the required USH but they damaged it, so it doesn't work. Strange how the GFA wanted an URGENT meeting to discuss this but nothing has happened yet.

That was brutal viewing and I think we can say that the current top 6 will in all likelihood be the top 6 come April.

I do have some sympathy for both sets of players as for an SPL pitch Fir Park is an utter disgrace. It is hard, bumpy and bobbly and I'm worried we have to play on it in between the 2 Hobo games as it's an injury waiting to happen. Having said that if we perform anywhere like Saturday we should be looking for the 3pts.

Good assessment.

I thought Simmonds looked the part for Killie. A real prospect at only 19. Lasley stood out for Motherwell - especially first half.

But generally, the game was played in typical bottom 6 SPL style. Commitment, guts, working hard, up and under hoofball. It was crying our for someone to put their foot on the ball (like Lasley in the first half) Pleased for Killie and JJ. Also pleased for Mcghee :)

Oh how it would be good to be playing Motherwell now :(

I thought Simmonds looked the part for Killie. A real prospect at only 19. Lasley stood out for Motherwell - especially first half.

Thought he was an absolute standout especially given the service he was given which tended to be balls launched up to him or bouncing head high toward him. Thought he ran the channels really well and looked dangerous. Certainly one to keep an eye on.

Charlie-Brown
Thought he was an absolute standout especially given the service he was given which tended to be balls launched up to him or bouncing head high toward him. Thought he ran the channels really well and looked dangerous. Certainly one to keep an eye on.

The lad's a Coventry player and is only on loan at Killie.

Archived