Made up facts...

ring-of-fire

Just so happened to pick up a copy of the daily record today (don?t usually buy the colin nish but stupidly I thought it might be a tad positive)! Anyway after reading a match report by David McCarthy which swiftly reminded me why I never buy this cr*p I had a wee glance at the stats;

Celtic Hearts

Possession 53% 48%

Shots on Tar 3 4

Shots Off Tar 7 5

Corners 6 3

Now were they even at this match?! One of the things that stood out for me was that I can't remember an away game Vs one of the ugly sisters where we had so many corners. 3?! I?m pretty sure we had 3 in a row during one spell! A quick glance at guardian website shows how unbelievably wrong these 'facts' are;

Celtic Hearts

Shots on Tar 2 6

Shots Off Tar 6 3

Corners 3 9

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/match/1204129

Now I know that this post will probably be met with a 'you shouldn't be surprised' reaction but truth be told I still am. Occasionally I hear myself playing the old ?we are hard done by? record and start to think that maybe we are all just paranoid about this GFA/weegia agenda. But small, possibly even insignificant, things like this propaganda reminds me that the big two in Scotland are not a level playing field.

Thanks for listening to my rant.

Remember FTH, FTR and FTC.

Absolute positive proof that the Daily ****** talks utter bollox,. Mind you if they told the truth on this one maybe one or two jakeys would not buy their crappy rag this week. They've got to please the idiots.

Absolute positive proof that the Daily ****** talks utter bollox,. Mind you if they told the truth on this one maybe one or two jakeys would not buy their crappy rag this week. They've got to please the idiots.

Undeniable proof that they talk sh ite. I would love to meet the tosser that made these stats up and ask him what the hell he is playing at...

Colonel Kurtz
Just so happened to pick up a copy of the daily record today (don?t usually buy the colin nish but stupidly I thought it might be a tad positive)! Anyway after reading a match report by David McCarthy which swiftly reminded me why I never buy this cr*p I had a wee glance at the stats;

Celtic Hearts

Possession 53% 48%

Shots on Tar 3 4

Shots Off Tar 7 5

Corners 6 3

Now were they even at this match?! One of the things that stood out for me was that I can't remember an away game Vs one of the ugly sisters where we had so many corners. 3?! I?m pretty sure we had 3 in a row during one spell! A quick glance at guardian website shows how unbelievably wrong these 'facts' are;

Celtic Hearts

Shots on Tar 2 6

Shots Off Tar 6 3

Corners 3 9

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/match/1204129

Now I know that this post will probably be met with a 'you shouldn't be surprised' reaction but truth be told I still am. Occasionally I hear myself playing the old ?we are hard done by? record and start to think that maybe we are all just paranoid about this GFA/weegia agenda. But small, possibly even insignificant, things like this propaganda reminds me that the big two in Scotland are not a level playing field.

Thanks for listening to my rant.

Remember FTH, FTR and FTC.

Celtic....Shots on Tar

Surely they will protest about the stereotyping of the Oirish,after they have their musical paddyfest pre amtch

Archived