West Brom Fan on MOTD2 Tonight

Makween

"West Brom have a tradition of playing football, y'know, we've been raised on football, Laure Cunningham, Cyrille Regis...I'm 100% behind Tony Mowbray."

Was like d?ja vu.

"West Brom have a tradition of playing football, y'know, we've been raised on football, Laure Cunningham, Cyrille Regis...I'm 100% behind Tony Mowbray."

Was like d?ja vu.

I'm sure the tube mentioned "total football" and caring more about performance than results.

Monkey-Heid has got them all speaking wee teamese down there already!

I saw that aswell thought for a minute they were interviewing folk in the Cabbage and Ribs pub! absolute muppets, what is it with these people. He even said ' I'd rather go down playing football and come back up in two seasons as a stronger team" what a stroker, sounded like a docksider to a tea!

The People's Chimp
Did any one see the riots at the man city game on MOTD1??

Riots? WTF? I was at the game and it was the most tedious 90 minutes of my life. we were in the city end end but sat and pis**d ourselves laughing at everton's winner, it was all city deserved.

15-20 minutes of nice flicks and 70 minutes of utter crap.

People talk about the standard of the SPL but really, they're just swayed by the superior editing skills of the motd production team. The game was crap.

Archived