Poznan?

Legend Claws

Done wrocklaw , loads of bars , eateries etc ,it was in 2001 so dont know the current price of a pint etc. Get around the town on a very old tram system. I'm sure you'll have a ball.

Poznan just happens to be where my Mum's lot are from. A lovely place - mind, Warsaw and Katowice aside - Poland does have a lot of cities which are worth a few days of your time.

Poznan is a favourite with trade fairs so best check with the tourist office that your dates don't clash as hotel prices usually rise when a fair is on.

Otherwise, enjoy!

Poznan just happens to be where my Mum's lot are from. A lovely place - mind, Warsaw and Katowice aside - Poland does have a lot of cities which are worth a few days of your time.

Poznan is a favourite with trade fairs so best check with the tourist office that your dates don't clash as hotel prices usually rise when a fair is on.

Otherwise, enjoy!

I had a fantastic time in Warsaw when I was there a couple of years ago. The nightlife was magic.

Maybe not an ideal for going to with the bird though.

Excellent thanks! I am assuming it would be brutally cold in Feb?

Averages between -5 and +1C according to http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/world/city_guides/city.shtml?tt=TT004120

Poznan is the absolute business.

I would recommend it highly.

The Old Town Square is indeed stunning and the locals very friendly.

Check out The (Baw) Deep Club.

Archived