Credit where it's due.

Robbo27_22

After the Celtic game at home, I was teetering on the edge of one of those moments that have become so familiar in the last two and a half years.

I don't know what has fallen into place since then but the difference is a gulf.

We're genuinely approaching games like we are going to win them. Yesterday could easily have been a victory from what I've gathered. That would have really put us in the mix. The way Rangers are going, there's no way we should write off catching them.

Yes, there is obviously going to be movement in January but whose to say that might not lead to an overall improvement of the squad?

I think we can head into 09 with renewed faith.

After the Celtic game at home, I was teetering on the edge of one of those moments that have become so familiar in the last two and a half years.

I don't know what has fallen into place since then but the difference is a gulf.

We're genuinely approaching games like we are going to win them. Yesterday could easily have been a victory from what I've gathered. That would have really put us in the mix. The way Rangers are going, there's no way we should write off catching them.

Yes, there is obviously going to be movement in January but whose to say that might not lead to an overall improvement of the squad?

:tumbleweed:

Seems you are in a minority!

:xmascrazy:

Thig Ar Latha
:tumbleweed:

Seems you are in a minority!

:xmascrazy:

I'm with Robbo here. At the time of posting he's in the majority!

i fully agree mate. its the first time for ages that i was disappointed with a draw at Darkheid.

Its great to see a bit of belief back in the squad , i was beggining to think the pride had dissapeared from some of the players but if we continue with this attitude the future may not be as bleak as some may think.

Archived