Arrogance of Strachan

brux

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/7781740.stm

'Average would have been enough' Who does Gordon Strachan think he is that he can treat every team in this league contempt and disrespect.

Strapon is a little gurning ginger tosser... the guy that had a go at him at Tynecastle should be inducted into the 'Hall of Fame' rather than banned for life! His assertion of that jumped up little ***** was spot on!:xmaswoot:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/7781740.stm

'Average would have been enough' Who does Gordon Strachan think he is that he can treat every team in this league with contempt and disrespect.

strachan is the one and only reason i jumped from my seat and punched the air when that danish mob knocked them out of europe.....................

a horrible horrible, ill mannered little tosspot of a man,absolutely no class. the sooner celtic empty him from scotland the happier i will be,wee w**k.........

Yet strangely they don?t have hangovers when they scrape other results after European matches that actually matter. It?s his bloody fault if they were tired or whatever by chasing Uefa money rather than resting players for the weekend.

Him, Lawell and Reid are beneath contempt. I wouldn't pish on them if they were on fire. In fact I would go and buy some charcoal.

Look at his record at Celtic. League titles, Cups, Last 16 of Champs league twice.

It's exceptional.

The fact that some Sellic fans still cannot stand the man speaks volumes.

A horrible, horrible little person.

let the baby have his bottle!

we did our talking on the pitch

celtic were weighed....they were measured and they were found wanting

(I always liked that Rufus Sewel villan quote)

Look at his record at Celtic. League titles, Cups, Last 16 of Champs league twice.

It's exceptional.

The fact that some Sellic fans still cannot stand the man speaks volumes.

A horrible, horrible little person.

Spot on. I'm already looking forward to the latest rant from a boy in the work on how Strachan is inept. He'll be twice as bad since it was against us. :xmasgrin:

[quote=brux;685046

'Average would have been enough' Who does Gordon Strachan think he is that he can treat every team in this league with contempt and disrespect.

It's quotes like this that make him the lowlife he is

Not that I'm one to stick up for the bawbag, I detest him.

However, wasn't his quote 'average would have been enough...', not meant in the context that 'average would have been enough to better our (Celtics) first half performance'?

Only skimmed through the Sundays but that's how I read it.

I could be wrong.

Don't get angry,just sit back and laugh as his tenure at sellik becomes even more fraught with more fans getting on the wee toad's back.

:xmasgrin:

He is by far the most disrespectful skid mark in Scottish football.

Spot on. Rememeber him and McGlynn getting sent to the stand at Tynecastle then in an after match interview Strachan was going on about arguing with 'whatever his name is.'

Not that I'm one to stick up for the bawbag, I detest him.

However, wasn't his quote 'average would have been enough...', not meant in the context that 'average would have been enough to better our (Celtics) first half performance'?

Only skimmed through the Sundays but that's how I read it.

I could be wrong.

Not how it sounded on the radio mate. He was basically saying they played average in the 2nd half and that was enough to score. If they had done that in the first half they would have done enough to win the game.

Not how it sounded on the radio mate. He was basically saying they played average in the 2nd half and that was enough to score. If they had done that in the first half they would have done enough to win the game.

Fair enough Dazo, Just how it read to me and I certainly don't need convincing. I'm more than happy to take your word for it.

Obnoxious little scrote that he is.:mad:

:)

strachan is the one and only reason i jumped from my seat and punched the air when that danish mob knocked them out of europe.....................

a horrible horrible, ill mannered little tosspot of a man,absolutely no class. the sooner celtic empty him from scotland the happier i will be,wee w**k.........

thats his main problem! the man has no class! just a wee annoying stain, find it very funny the tic fans are stuck wae him.,

Meh. Does anybody actually take him seriously any more? He's absolutely incapable of showing any sort of humility or grace, even though his team is gash. Him and uncle wattie should be under some sort of speaking ban.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Him, Lawell and Reid are beneath contempt. I wouldn't pish on them if they were on fire. In fact I would go and buy some charcoal.

lol

Guest S.U.S.S.

Why on earth would you let this litte man upset you.

Thats all he tries to do, drop in something to needle people and sit back and have a laught at how people go off on one.

Ignore him, as pointed out above, many of Celtics own fans dont like him despite his record, says a lot.

Can't help thinking this could be the end for him. Perhaps a bad result in the next OF game, and his erse will be oot the windae!

I think i've pretty much said all there needs to be said about that wee hobo tosspot in numerous threads since he came back up here. Don't think i've ever referred to him as a loathesome little nad sack before, so here goes, Gordon Strachan is a loathesome little nad sack - FACT.:xmaswoot:

Colonel Kurtz

perhaps the classless accusation ,should be directed at our Lith Directors acting like a bunch of japanese tourists trying to get their photo taken with Rod Stewart

Guest JamboRobbo
let the baby have his bottle!

we did our talking on the pitch

celtic were weighed....they were measured and they were found wanting

(I always liked that Rufus Sewel villan quote)

Indeed. I look forward to them presenting us with the SPL title for getting a draw at Parkheid.......... :xmasgrin:

That kind of comment shows that he is not worthy of managing any sort of football club. The sheer arrogance of speaking like that in a top national league setting, shows he is either totally ignorant or totally arrogant.

Pathetic for someone with that level of responsibility to behave like that.

Not fit for the role as a spokesperson for the club.

Seymour M Hersh

Typical ex leeds player!!:xmasgrin:

Archived