CSABA!! Marks Out Of 10.

Chad Sexington

Remember, he is using more or less the same players as last season. Just imagine what he would have done back in 2005/6!

Remember, he is using more or less the same players as last season. Just imagine what he would have done back in 2005/6!

Me too

I'll go 6.

(Well someone had to bring doom to this thread).:xmaseye:

I really think 9, OK.

Discuss. :xmasgrin:

I'd give him 1.

:5643:

You sound like the shape I would like to be in.....:xmasgrin:

Csaba 9 is about right though.Magnificant yesterday.

He is doing a good job, I will score him at the end of the season.

I agree.

My opinion on Laszlo is far greater than it was four or five weeks ago (the last time we were asked to rate him out of ten) however football is decided over a whole season. If Laszlo can get us to third at the end of the season, his score out of ten would have to be eight or above.

Still a little apprehensive about his transfer movements though.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

6 out of ten

Because for the turnover in wages he has Hearts where we should be in comparison to other side's wage structures. Which really should be the minimum requirement.

If by some miracle we DONT sell Berra, Kingston and Driver in January, and there are no other Vlad moments then I cannot see us finishing lower than third and really, we should be trying for second as the Huns are sh*t, Csaba has a Hearts team playing well and momentum is growing weekly.

chester copperpot
I did this with a poll a few weeks back and he got a 7. Looks like his stock is rising.

Nothing like being unbeaten in 6 games to rise yer stock. :xmashappy:

6 out of ten

Because for the turnover in wages he has Hearts where we should be in comparison to other side's wage structures. Which really should be the minimum requirement.

If by some miracle we DONT sell Berra, Kingston and Driver in January, and there are no other Vlad moments then I cannot see us finishing lower than third and really, we should be trying for second as the Huns are sh*t, Csaba has a Hearts team playing well and momentum is growing weekly.

We beat Rangers and drew at Celtic Park. Do their players not get more than ours? Have their managers not had a lot longer (as have the other spl managers) to build their teams, etc? I dont think it works solely on wages - look at VIllareal compared to RMadrid and Barca in SPain, and they do very well as have Deportivo over the years

I give Csaba, '**** magic, thanks very much' out of 10

with off the feild problems, inheriting a squad of pish poor individuals and turning them into a team to be feared csaba gets a.....

9 from me...:)

6 out of ten

I agree. Considering the quality of player we have at Tynecastle then yes, third has to be a minimum requirement.

7/10.

Marks out of ten for the season so far.

Lets break it down.

I give him a

To be honest I would give him TWELVE as he has brought on a squad that was lucky not to be relegated last season to a team challeging for europe.

Grumpy.

7.5/10 so far from Makween. He's doing well with much the same squad as last season, but it should be remembered that he's made five (?) signings - if the squad is the same as last season's, he's partially to blame for that in the first place (although two of his signings have spent long periods injured and two were goalies).

Makween doesn't think that anyone can really be judged until 22 games have been played. That's when you start to get a decent impression of how the league's going to end up.

He's working with the 3rd highest paid players in the SPL so we should try not too get to carried away.

That said he has instilled team spirit and organisation were virtually none has existed for 2 years.

He's doing a great job so far and long may it continue

7.5/10 so far from Makween. He's doing well with much the same squad as last season, but it should be remembered that he's made five (?) signings - if the squad is the same as last season's, he's partially to blame for that in the first place (although two of his signings have spent long periods injured and two were goalies).

Makween doesn't think that anyone can really be judged until 22 games have been played. That's when you start to get a decent impression of how the league's going to end up.

Makween,

Do you know you type like Billy Davies talks.

8 for DETTY29, sorry me.

I'll pretty much go along with that, especially after the 22 games,

8.5 - Has the respect of the players.

Realises we are not the finished article yet but makes us hard to beat.

AND CRUCIALLY SEEMS TO HAVE LEFT ALONE BY THE CURIOUSLY DETATCHED

HEID THE BAW IN KAUNAS

Like others I think I'll mark him at the end of the season. However If he carries on as he is now and we dont sell more than two players from under him then he's heading for a 9 or 10.

I'm a little bit worried about his ability to replace players who might be leaving and his ability to fight his corner for what he needs but only because neither ability has been truly tested yet. Havent fancied any of his signings yet but I'm sure he's had a good look around at whats available now and maybe his first few signings were a bit of a rush job.

One thing has become apparent though. He's a good enough manager to get a job at a far bigger club than he's at just now and any nonsense from yer man in Kaunus and he'll be off.

To sum up, If he gets third with this squad and perhaps even this squad with one or two departures, its nothing short of a TEN.

6 from me.

Looks like he's starting to get the hang of the SPL after a shaky start.

If he can remain unbeaten until January 12th he gets another point. Maybe two. :xmasgrin:

On the one hand my view is that we've always had a squad of players that should be in the UEFA spot so to that extent we are simply showing the form and results that we ought to have been showing for the last 3 seasons.

I think this is why so many of us have been so annoyed with the interference and mismanagement that has occurred over that time - we have had the players that should have ensured European qualification every year.

That said Csaba is a key part of the turnaround.

Its interesting that the usual 2 to 3 month tipping point for new manager passed with Csaba not only retained beyond that point, but it also coinciding with our improved form. This might marry with the Vlad claim that he hoped to keep his mitts off the team if he starts to trust Csaba

Maybe the reward for passing through this period is not just job retention but more control and autonomy??

He's at around an 8 for me at present.

Downsides TO DATE are his signings, a degree of inflexibility, and the "at all costs" formation no matter the team or game circumstances.

Plus sides TO DATE are motivated players, organisation and tactical discipline, general man management, Vlad management, his quick and apparently successful transition of "getting to know" the SPL and how to play various teams.

Harry Kinnear

If we hadn't lost at home to Killie and had put up a better effort against the Ugly Sisters earlier in the season then would have been 9.5 - at the moment 8.5 -cup win and third by end on Jan up to 9.5!

He's working with the 3rd highest paid players in the SPL so we should try not too get to carried away.

That said he has instilled team spirit and organisation were virtually none has existed for 2 years.

He's doing a great job so far and long may it continue

correction he is working with the 3rd highest overpaid players in the league.

but considering i think he is doing really well, and am looking forward to him bringing in more of his own transfers and get his team on the pitch

It took Jim Jeffries three seasons to build his best Hearts team so it's still difficult (and way early) to properly judge Csaba.

But for the short time he's been here, I liked him at first, then started to doubt him, before liking him a lot!

The most important things are that he's giving his all, the players are giving their all - and from he told us two weeks ago in the Gorgie Suite: he has a plan.

I feel great about this Hearts team, although I do worry about the financial state of the club to a degree.

The last time there was a poll, I said '7'.

Now I say '8'.

But my true score, like Jeffries, will be cast at the end of the futuristic sounding season...2010/11.

...and if he's still here by then, he'll be getting a '10' from me.

Buffalo Bill

Archived