Hootsmon: Latest pish/ Fact etc

Harry Palmer

'Without so much as a single claim for offside from the home side's confused defenders'

O my god, could they be any further up celtic erse? unbelieveable as if they 'took it on the chin'....it wasnt even offside ya nob!

'Without so much as a single claim for offside from the home side's confused defenders'

O my god, could they be any further up celtic erse? unbelieveable as if they 'took it on the chin'....it wasnt even offside ya nob!

Eh, yes there was. Either McManus or Caldwell, as soon as the ball was passed stuck his arm up and after it went in had his arms up looking for offside.

And to make matters worse for the journo, it wasnt off and this was confirmed on the radio by Richard Gordon and even Chick Dung!

southside1874
Eh, yes there was. Either McManus or Caldwell, as soon as the ball was passed stuck his arm up and after it went in had his arms up looking for offside.

And to make matters worse for the journo, it wasnt off and this was confirmed on the radio by Richard Gordon and even Chick Dung!

Thats what I seen, but we did have a player, who was not interfering with play, in an offside position. Did Kingstons pass hit off a Celtic player??

A horrible article.

Hearts fans lead a melancholy existance these days

Never felt melancholy last night.

What a bunch of tits.

portobellojambo1

I read that and if I am honest I didn't find an awful lot wrong with it as a report.

I am assuming the thread headline relates mainly to words within paragraphs 2 & 6.

Players leaving Hearts in January, uncertainty in and around Hearts, they are not saying anything different from what has been discussed on here at various times. Even the club have admitted that players will leave in January if the correct offers are made.

Nothing in that article to get excited, or upset about, or at least not as I read it.

Guest Dipped Flake
I read that and if I am honest I didn't find an awful lot wrong with it as a report.

I am assuming the thread headline relates mainly to words within paragraphs 2 & 6.

Players leaving Hearts in January, uncertainty in and around Hearts, they are not saying anything different from what has been discussed on here at various times. Even the club have admitted that players will leave in January if the correct offers are made.

Nothing in that article to get excited, or upset about, or at least not as I read it.

Think the problem is that this was meant to be a match report, not a financial one.

I would also say that every club in Britain will be in just about the same boat. If the right offer comes in, which suits the club and the player they will be on the move.

But there does not appear to be any mention of this in any other teams match reports.

Another example of a report clearly written with a huge a slant against Hearts which has gone on for the past 3 years.

portobellojambo1
Think the problem is that this was meant to be a match report, not a financial one.

I agree with what you say DF, but within the match report it indicated that those who had played best for Hearts may not be around much longer, which might frustrate Hearts fans.

I really don't see anything in that to get remotely upset about, it seems relatively accurate to me (if the report had stated that Real Madrid were waiting to make a ?4 million bid for Zaliukas then I would have read it as p i s h, but it didn't).

Whilst I would agree that a match report/match stats article should stick to that only, combining possibly linked factors bothers me not in the slightest, and I still don't understand why some people let such things get under their skin.

Archived