Three things about today...

jambobrett

1) Kingston plays far better against the Old Firm the any other time!!

2)Celtic and Rangers are the for the taking!! Both are gash!!

3) If the SPL were to adopt the same 'Respect' campaign as the EPL were, Rangers would have at least 3 players sent off per match! ( Ferguson, Broadfoot and Mendes!) I think it's disgusting how they can Eff and blind at the ref/lino while we get booked for opening our mouth!!

Discuss...

(P.S. This will probably be lost in a sea of threads but thought i would raise the point anyway!!)

Commander Harris

1. Kingston does seem to pick and choose the games he's up for, don't know if it's as simple as the OF games though.

2. Celtic and Rangers, particularly Rangers, have fairly average squads that are a shadow of some of their teams in the past. The gap between them and us is still very big though.

3. The ref was very fair with us today but speaking generally I think OF players do seem to get away with a lot more verbals, particularly folk like ferguson, who seems to be able to say what he likes to referees and all he gets is a wee pat on the arse for his troubles.

1) Kingston plays far better against the Old Firm the any other time!!

I think Larry was given a rocket by rest of players/ Csaba, which has been reason for improved effort & form.......its just a coincedence his comeback games have been against OF. I am sure he will be just as effective next weekend.

markletissier

agree 100% that rangers and celtic are for the taking, they always have been. everytime we face up to them we walk away with a result!

winston churchill
IMO, Larry is playing for a move and will be pretty decent between now and the end of January.

correct

playing the stephane adam card.

Archived