Roy Keane.... Who?

Millfield_Mackem

Had planned on going down for the match today but had a double birthday last night and didn't think I'd be in a fit state for driving today. Wish I'd planned for both now!

Son Of Anarchy
Monkey Heid next for the sack?

Lets hope so eh? Just goes to show playing flair football always works,erm,hold on,they keep loosing,just like the hobos did when he was there,lol

Millfield_Mackem
Lets hope so eh? Just goes to show playing flair football always works,erm,hold on,they keep loosing,just like the hobos did when he was there,lol

They were possibly the worst team ive ever seen at the SOL. They made us look like Brazil. Had a spell when they were in our box for about 10 minutes and couldnt break through. Its all pretty pattern football with no end product. Their biggest mistake was selling Phillips. He'd get them goals, no doubt about it.

Bednar is utter **** aswell.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
Monkey Heid next for the sack?

Words of wisdom from MH on the BBC web-site:

"If we win next week and we win the week after and we win the week after, then we will be in mid-table."

Aye, Tony, and if ma granny had ba's......

Millfield_Mackem
Words of wisdom from MH on the BBC web-site:

"If we win next week and we win the week after and we win the week after, then we will be in mid-table."

Aye, Tony, and if ma granny had ba's......

They have Citeh, Chelsea and Spurs in the next 3 games 'narl

You're all doing Monkey a disservice here. I'm willing to bet WBA only lost because Sunderland "won their physical battles".

:xmascrazy:

Archived