Better than Burley.

Dirk Diggler

I may have indulged in a few refreshments this afternoon, however this thread isn't bourn out of that.

I put it to you that this 6 game unbeaten run under Csaba is a bigger acheivement than what Burley acheived in his time at Hearts.

Squad quality, off the field 'problems', negative media coverage etc etc.

Well done Csaba, hopefully you've well and truly shut your critics up.

Top work.

Oh and,

Cheers.jpg

I may have indulged in a few refreshments this afternoon, however this thread isn't bourn out of that.

I put it to you that this 6 game unbeaten run under Csaba is a bigger acheivement than what Burley acheived in his time at Hearts.

Top work.

Oh and,

Cheers.jpg

I was thinking during the match when we were 1-0 up that if we win it, would that then put our run better than Burleys. Still though as you say with a lesser squad quality wise and all the problems I do think Csaba's run is better.

In terms of results Csabas 2nd quarter is an exact match of Burleys first.

But Burley certainly had more quality at his disposal.

I have argued from very early in the season that Csaba has something very special about him, his passion for the game is phenomenal and the way he has motivated and improved certain players is astounding.

In Csaba we trust!!!!!

Commander Harris

well done the Csaba, cracking record especially under the circumstances.

Keep it up Hearts! :)

Good post.

I wasn't sure of Lazlo to begin with but he's got me fully onside now.

He's doing well and should be left to It.

I've got a feeling that if we can hold on to Csaba for a few years and VR doesn't interfere we could have unearthed one of our finest managers in a long time.

He's taken a team completely devoid of team spirit, work ethic and seemingly at times talent, and moulded them into a team that looks better and better every week and has just come off the back of an Old Firm double header with 4 points and on a 6 game unbeaten streak.

So happy Mcghee never got on that plane.

It is my opinion that the players we have just now are just as good as the ones Burley had and Csaba is as good as Burley also. We are not far away from having a top class side.

Te biggest difference between the two sides is the goalkeepers.

I just wish we had gotten shabba in during the days where the cash was flowing. Pity he is going to have to tighten the belt from the look of it.

Mr Loverman!

It is my opinion that the players we have just now are just as good as the ones Burley had and Csaba is as good as Burley also. We are not far away from having a top class side.

Te biggest difference between the two sides is the goalkeepers.

I sort of agree, but what a side we would have if we added the motivated 2006 models of Takis Fysass, Paul Hartley, Rudi Skacel and Paul Hartley, Edgar Jankausakas and Roman Bednar to todays team.

Csaba is the man.Best thing to happen to Hearts in years and unlike Burley looks like he can get results even when things aint going well.We are playing some great stuff now except from next weeki which will be tough i would back Hearts under Csaba to get a result against anyone regardless of who was in our starting line up.

Chad Sexington

Results speak for themselves.

Csaba has got "it".

I'm so glad he's proved a few people wrong.

This cat is no puppet.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Who gives a flying Farquharson about other peoples opinion of manager of the month.

Csaba is king

Burley who ???? :xmasgrin:

Good shout Johnny-boy.

I really hope that Kingston is the only player we'll miss that goes in January as we've got a great chance of doing something decent with the rest of the squad and the management team.

Top work.

He has certainly shut this critic up. Better than Burley ? I have no idea but I am delighted by the way he has turned us around. 2 outstanding results against the OF.

Well done Csaba, now what wine will I have to wash down my words. :xmastongue:

Good shout Johnny-boy.

I really hope that Kingston is the only player we'll miss that goes in January as we've got a great chance of doing something decent with the rest of the squad and the management team.

I would have totally agreed with you this morning but after today I am not so sure. Kingston was outstanding today and is finally showing what he can do consistently.

Top work.

Oh and,

Cheers.jpg

Damned right mate. Nail on head for me :bravo:

Slightly disappointed at only getting a point. That says it all.

Well done Hearts.

chester copperpot

IMO we have found a manager who can work with Vlad.

Only taken 4 years, however I'm pleased the guys here.

Now I must leave you's all to have a few small refreshments, god bless.

We're still oot o' business next week blah blah blah....

(Larry has been consistent for the last 2 games!!)

I'm away to have a beer... or two.:xmasgrin:

The Marooney Meister

Not only was it a good footballing performance today but I thought the work rate, attitude and mentality of the players is the best I have seen in a long long time. Keep it up Csaba you are working wonders!

It's about time we got a decent song on the go for Csaba. Next week against Dundee Utd would be a perfect time to show our appreciation for what he's achieved so far.

I would have totally agreed with you this morning but after today I am not so sure. Kingston was outstanding today and is finally showing what he can do consistently.

Don't get me wrong, I don't particularly want to see him go either but realistically we do need to sell him.

Also remember he only seems to up his game for the big matches. He'll probably be back to his old self soon enough.

Don't get me wrong, I don't particularly want to see him go either but realistically we do need to sell him.

Also remember he only seems to up his game for the big matches. He'll probably be back to his old self soon enough.

Realistically aye he needs to go and if it means we can keep the rest we could probably live with it. Hopefully we can keep him for the games against the tramps.

Fair play to laslo he has proved the doubters wrong including me.

Bizzare at the end of the game he seemed to be going crazy at balogh then he hugged him magic stuff.

Tried to post ageeing with Johnny's first post and Benzinho's post but couldn't figure out how to quote both at once.

Agree with both! I think considering the squad available, Csaba is doing better than Burley. So long as there aren't wholesale changes (i.e. 6 or more out) we should be ok. We seem to have found a manager who can work under Vlad and inspire the player into delivering results.

Hopefully we can keep him!!!

I've got a feeling that if we can hold on to Csaba for a few years and VR doesn't interfere we could have unearthed one of our finest managers in a long time.

He's taken a team completely devoid of team spirit, work ethic and seemingly at times talent, and moulded them into a team that looks better and better every week and has just come off the back of an Old Firm double header with 4 points and on a 6 game unbeaten streak.

So happy Mcghee never got on that plane.

Top work.

Oh and,

Cheers.jpg

Realistically aye he needs to go and if it means we can keep the rest we could probably live with it. Hopefully we can keep him for the games against the tramps.

Agreed 100%

In terms of results Csabas 2nd quarter is an exact match of Burleys first.

But Burley certainly had more quality at his disposal.

I have argued from very early in the season that Csaba has something very special about him, his passion for the game is phenomenal and the way he has motivated and improved certain players is astounding.

In Csaba we trust!!!!![/QUOTE]

David I would agree 100% with that. Since I saw Csaba at a q & a at the Gorgie Suite back in September I have thought this guy knows what he is doing and knows how to fix us.

Sadly though too many fans NEVER wanted to give him a chance or see him succeed.

Thnakfully he seems to have the squad on the right track in terms of playing and the results we are getting are shutting up those fans who never rated him or had the foresight to see what he was doing.

ps They will come out of the woodwork when we lose a game!!

Top work.

Oh and,

Cheers.jpg

Motion carried.

Home win over Rangers and a score draw at Parkhead in the middle of a long unbeaten run? Check. A thrashing of the Hibs is all he needs to be a stone cold hero.

What he's done is undoubtedly more impressive already than what Burley did.

Don't let it be forgotten that this is (goalkeeper and fringe player aside - and you can't include Tullberg and Mrowiec) the exact same group of players that shamed their way to 8th last season. That means Laszlo has turned us around with nothing more than pure coaching and management.

Still early days, and we're very much a work in progress, but the signs are in place that we can have some major suck sis with this guy in charge.

chester copperpot

This could be a defining threadin JKB history.

The day we finally moved on from Burley.

Go on JF my son.

Great thread!!!!! Pretty much agree with everything said. More importantly FTH!!!!

HHGH!!!

Exactly.

Don't care whether we're in the SPL or 3rd Div. I'll always sing this song!!

...and stay out of the Calderwood or wherever tonight! :xmasoh:

The Republican arms?

Behave.

Maybe the Chase tomorrow afternoon.

:)

chester copperpot
Exactly.

Don't care whether we're in the SPL or 3rd Div. I'll always sing this song!!

Bit of a bizarre statement mate, considering its a cracking result today.

I'll put it down to the sherrie's you've had.

Those initials aren't for you. Knobend.

:laugh:

In this little fluffy, cloudy place i'm walking on, they are.

Shut it.

knobend.

Burley or Csaba's run? It's a difficult one as GB's team basically destroyed most of the opposition and were a joy to watch. They did tend to get lazy second half but it was the best I've ever seen Hearts play over a period.

For me it's still GB but CL could convince me otherwise if we are still unbeaten on the 4th of January. :xmasgrin:

chester copperpot
In this little fluffy, cloudy place i'm walking on, they are.

Shut it.

knobend.

They actually were for you sweetcheeks.

MWAH. :)

Archived