Hearts World - Game live

Craig Gordons Gloves

Craig Gordons Gloves

Ant other Jambos outside the UK not able to get the match live even though it says it is available?

Craig Gordons Gloves

I've got the commentary but the live video isnt working.

3rd time this season its happened - on different laptops and different connections.

Managed to get the whole match without the thing freezing on me this was a first normally it freezes all the time, as for the game the jambos played really well it looks like Csaba has them working as a unit well done.

Grumpy.

Worked fine on normal webpage but buffered a lot if I put it on full page. Probably because of the result but the tiny screen wasn't a problem.

Was great for me in US (have taken to watching using Chrome). This is the first time I remember getting a 3pm Saturday game.

Great feed, anyone know if we will get more?

Jambo_in_Madrid

The web feed today was very good - clear picture and no buffering or cuts in transmission. Probably the best quality I've had in the last 2 years.

I thought it was one of the better quality of picture games I have watched on HW. Came on spot on time and no buffering or anything. Was it Celtic TV, the commentator although I thought pretty good did seem to have a lean towards Celtic. Good game, good video, put me right in the mood for shovelling our 10 cm of snow. Forecast temperatures for the next few days to drop to -20.

Don't know how you live in that, worked with a few guys who were ex Winnipeg PD, their stories about Buffalo coats and what is the famous street in the 'Peg when the temp was below 40 with the wind chill.

Excellent quality on HW here in Winnipeg ... Bob, we've just warmed up to minus 20'C :-)

And I am moaning because its 13 degrees here in Murcia Spain.

Grumpy.

Archived