McDonald out.

alwaysthereinspirit

Thats a great shame. :xmaseye: How peeved must that boy be?

MacDonald is our best keeper imo.

Is The Balogh back?

Why? Thought he did well against Rankgers.

I don't think he had anything to do against Rangers to be honest however Balogh has certainly looked a little shaky.

Thats a great shame. :xmaseye: How peeved must that boy be?

MacDonald is our best keeper imo.

Is The Balogh back?

Based on 2 games? 2 games where he had little to do

He only plays against Rangers !

Balogh is under serious P for me today. He made a huge mistake in the Falkirk game and is lucky to get his place back.

The Balogh is clearly Csaba's no. 1.

Feel for Jamie as he's come in twice, down nowt wrong and been dropped on both occasions.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

It's a shame for McDonald but on paper there isn't much between them. Unfortunately these things are not just on paper and Jamie must be a wee bit hacked off. I agree with Csaba that he has three keepers all of similar standard but, for morale purposes, the way to deal with that is to pick one until he loses his place, not just chop and change for the sake of it.

winston churchill
The balogh is our 1st choice keeper so he comes back in.

correct

the balogh had four clean sheets in five games, and missed the rangers game with the flu.

the macdonald never had a save to make against rangers.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
correct

the balogh had four clean sheets in five games, and missed the rangers game with the flu.

the macdonald never had a save to make against rangers.

When you put it like that...

The communication between keeper and back 4 has been far better in BOTH Rangers games this season than it has in other's. For that reason alone MacDonald should be number 1 at the moment.

It's a shame for McDonald but on paper there isn't much between them. Unfortunately these things are not just on paper and Jamie must be a wee bit hacked off. I agree with Csaba that he has three keepers all of similar standard but, for morale purposes, the way to deal with that is to pick one until he loses his place, not just chop and change for the sake of it.

To be fair to Csaba I don't think he is making the change for the sake of it. Rightly or wrongly he must see Balogh as the number 1 so he was always going to come back in when fit.

It's a shame for Jamie, but he's a young guy and his time will come. Be it at Hearts or elsewhere.

As for Balogh, he has December to turn in performances that will justify Csaba's faih in him and earn his move to us in January. An incentive like that can only be a good thing.

Frankenstein Jambo.

The only problem is i don't think Balogh has earned his crust at Hearts and he doesn't justify the 100k price tag imo. If i where csaba i would be either playing kello or mcdonald because i don't think Vlad will dish out 100k.

Is that what's happening is it?

Captain Canada

I think having 3 keepers of a similar ability is actually bad for morale, we only really need 2. Given our financial circumstances, I doubt that we'll be looking to make Balogh's move permanent and if that's the case someone else should be between the sticks now in order to keep continuity if Balogh does leave.

Archived