Official Sellick vs Heart of Midlothian Match Thread (merged)

chester copperpot

Not sure if it was mentioned at Kickback, but Vladimir Romanov will appear live in a special tv programme on Lithuanian channel Sport1.

Not expecting anything interesting, but I'll let you know if there is. It starts 20 minutes before the game itself.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although I don't think McDonald did anything wrong against Rangers, I thought he looked really small, whereas Balogh looks bigger in the goal. As has been said, I don't there's too much between the 3, although I did prefer Kello

Our bench appears to be extremely weak.

:xmaseye:

Balogh?

I can see him making an error which will cost us. :xmasoh: Hope I am wrong though.

Guest jambomickey
Team news in:Balogh; Neilson, Zaliukas, Berra, Jonsson; Kingston, Karipidis, Palazuelos, Driver; Aguiar; Nade. Subs not used: MacDonald, Makela, Obua, Cesnauskis, Mole, Thomson, Rapnik.

bit unfair on jamie macdonald again

How junk does the bench look !!!

As for Macdonald, can't say I particularly rate him any more than Balogh, quite happy if we replace all 3 keepers in January

I didn't even notice Mikey wasn't in the team, but that is a surprise, thought he'd be on the bench!

yeah a surprise. Though Mikey would be the most likely to lose his cool at Darkheid, I would have thought he'd still at leasst be on the bench

I'm just looking forward to watching the JT's live over here! As always, I'll hope for a result in Glasgow rather than expect one. COME ON THE FAMOUS!! :xmasgrin:

Me too Geoff!

Lynn:xmastongue:

Smeltic: Boruc; Kinkel, Caldwell, McManus, Wilson; Nakamura, Brown, Hartley, McGeady; McDonald, Maloney. Subs not used: Naylor, Samaras, Crosas, Brown, Sheridan, O'Dea.

Kinkel a new player they've got?! :xmasgrin:

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Awrite big chap? hows things today? your of course welcome as well if Mrs LF will let you out to play. :xmasgrin:

I will tell her i have choir practice.............again :xmaswoot:

yeah a surprise. Though Mikey would be the most likely to lose his cool at Darkheid, I would have thought he'd still at leasst be on the bench

Mickey ill - BBC

Just listening to BBC Scotland that little nyaff chick dung pronounced Rapnik as Rag nic

This guy is a complete and utter no mark of a man he needs shooting it would be the only humane thing to do.

I expect a penalty.... and a red card.

Chuck Young: get the feckin names right! Cannae even pronounce Matej Rapnik properly. T**t.

Let's GIRU these gits.

Come on the JT'S!!!!

Incidentally isn't it great supporting a team that has consistency of selection, amazes me how much I missed that in recent times. A settled line up is nice.:xmasgrin:

winston churchill
Just listening to BBC Scotland that little nyaff chick dung pronounced Rapnik as Rag nic

This guy is a complete and utter no mark of a man he needs shooting it would be the only humane thing to do.

i've said it before.

the BBC should not employ a wee naff with a lisp.

alwaysthereinspirit
Anyone read Csaba's quotes in the hibsman? Total class. He said we'll be shooting from 50 yards today hahaha. What i wouldnt give to see that prat borat making a complete tool of himself AGAIN, from an Aguiar or Driver 50 yard screamer.

I would buy the T-shirt.:xmasgrin:

Well, standard has been set by the ref....

C'mon Heart of Midlothian FC! Shut these feckers up....

alwaysthereinspirit

This is an absolute disgusting disgrace of refereeing. Unbelievable. Hartley should have been booked as well. Robbie definetely see red.

rudi must stay

Balogh; Neilson, Zaliukas, Berra, Jonsson; Kingston, Karipidis, Palazuelos, Driver, Aguiar, Nade. Subs not used: MacDonald, Makela, Obua, Cesnauskis, Mole, Thomson, Rapnik

Archived