1 each

berrathanhibs

giruy huns

I think you'll find the term you have used in your post has been deemed sectarian by Nil By Mouth and I'm sure you will agree has no place in society, let alone a family friendly message board.

I'm sure the mods will act accordingly.

as much as i hate the rangers, better they win than utd. so that if we win our game in hand and today against celtic we pull away from utd even more. no?

berrathanhibs

we have won 5 on the trot maybe we should look to catch second rather than look over our shoulders at a average dundee utd. a draw will do me with a couple s/o

good result i believe! if we win today not only go we get further infront of Utd(if we win our game in hand) but we get closer to the teddy bears!

maroonlegions

1419: Full-time Dundee Utd 2-2 Rangers.

"It's been another fantastic advert by these two teams." BBC Radio Scotland commentator David Begg.

eh, never watched the game is Begg pulling one or telling it like it was.:xmassick:

we have won 5 on the trot maybe we should look to catch second rather than look over our shoulders at a average dundee utd. a draw will do me with a couple s/o

aye fair do's but think we should be looking to consolidate 3rd anything else is a massive bonus. the draw was good result tho. mon hearts lets pump celtic today. got to work woth loadsa cetic fabs to getting it up them on monday would be sweet.

Archived