Game on the internet?

connlach

Anyone got any internet links for the game today. Obviously I live in a foreign land and wouldn't consider viewing it illegally :xmasgrin:

What foreign satellite channels are showing the match? I know that a Lithuanian channel is showing it, most probably Tango TV, are there any others?

Thats the site i use, and they are good, however they only have 1 link for the match, if i find any good HD streams or any that are better than that one i will post them

Don't worry got about 5 diff links to the game one will come good.

This sites also v.good

http://www.rojadirecta.com/

Toxteth O'Grady
Yes its an absolutely glorious day here. I think I might throw another steak on the barbie!

Don't you mean it's the middle of the night and you are staying up to watch the game?:xmastongue:

Does any one know how to run Tvants? I have it installed but all i get is a black screen saying buffering/preparing. How long does it take to do this?

Cheers

do any of these links actually work ?

I think they don't usually come on until 5 mins to kick off and kick off, so after 14:55 there'll be lots of jumping around to find the best site

Don't you mean it's the middle of the night and you are staying up to watch the game?:xmastongue:

Woops, I mean it is really dark etc.

I know a site, drop me a pm for further details

any chance of a pm with the site? apparently your in-box if full...arent u popular!

cheers and c'mon the jt's

maroonlegions
Why don't you just post it?

"just because they say you"re paranoid, does not mean your not being followed".:xmaswoot:

If my stream is stuttering the shield can be turned off!!!!!

I have turned it off and the game is playing perfectly.

Excellent find and good quality:) Any one know the time delay or is it bang on?

Seems to be pretty much bang on, the picture is ahead of the commentary on hearts world.

Archived