Berra 20 mill

K1874M

Loved this bit

"Hibs were never very near to the Celtic goal. I think we can get nearer.

"This was a very funny game. It was a funny shot and we saw it earlier on DVD. I don't know, maybe the goal- keeper was dreaming a little bit, but it was definitely a mistake. But it also showed great confidence from the player that he wanted to shoot from 40 metres, it was fantastic. We must have the same confidence and maybe try to shoot from the halfway line."

:xmasgrin:

Toxteth O'Grady
Loved this bit

:xmasgrin:

I wonder if someone will do a Gary McKay and shoot straight from the kick off?

I wonder if someone will do a Gary McKay and shoot straight from the kick off?

Quite famously Ally McLeod told all his Aberdeen players to run into the Rangers box right from the kick-off. One guy stayed and lobbed the ball into the area. There we so many Aberdeen players in the box that the Rangers players were bemused and someone poked it in for a 20 second goal. There was fun in football then. You couldn't do that again could you?:xmashappy:

Toxteth O'Grady
Quite famously Ally McLeod told all his Aberdeen players to run into the Rangers box right from the kick-off. One guy stayed and lobbed the ball into the area. There we so many Aberdeen players in the box that the Rangers players were bemused and someone poked it in for a 20 second goal. There was fun in football then. You couldn't do that again could you?:xmashappy:

I'd loved to have seen that, lets do it:xmastongue:

Archived