Too Optomistic????

Barca-Milton

If we go to Parkhead at the weekend and win we'll be 6 and 6. I hasten to liken the possibilities of an 86 like run if this does happen.

With our game in hand we'd be only 8 points behind...... would this be too much to catch up over 2 teams faltering here and there???

On another note...... 6 games 6 wins...... someone would be bound to get sacked or some catastrophic disaster would slap us in the face one day when we awoke from a good sleep.......

.... Believe!

If we go to Parkhead at the weekend and win we'll be 6 and 6. I hasten to liken the possibilities of an 86 like run if this does happen.

With our game in hand we'd be only 8 points behind...... would this be too much to catch up over 2 teams faltering here and there???

On another note...... 6 games 6 wins...... someone would be bound to get sacked or some catastrophic disaster would slap us in the face one day when we awoke from a good sleep.......

.... Believe!

I can see us in the CL final already. :xmaswoot:

Hearts are officially the form team in Britian. It says so on the back of ladbrokes weekend slips with 5 wins on the spin.

Lets just milk it as we still can.:xmasgrin:

Guest juvehearts

*** off hobo,

we will get at best a draw vs sellik if we turn up tomorrow.

do u honestly think the GFA will let us win tomorrow?

remember were 4th, 3 pts BEHIND dundee utd with a game in hand, IF they win tomorrow we go 6 behind them with 1 game in hand,

look behind not infront,

we finished 8th last season with the squad we have NOW, if we improve on 8th it will be a job well done, espechically when we are loseing money like a collinder.

the only thing i will ever believe in is that we are all gonae die at some point

juve

*** off hobo,

remember were 4th, 3 pts BEHIND dundee utd with a game in hand, IF they win tomorrow we go 6 behind them with 1 game in hand,

look behind not infront,

we finished 8th last season with the squad we have NOW, if we improve on 8th it will be a job well done, espechically when we are loseing money like a collinder.

the only thing i will ever believe in is that we are all gonae die at some point

juve

How on earth did you work it out Juve? ;)

Guest juvehearts

I dont know im pished & really should call it a day!

but i kannae, im not tired yet,

damn you Beechams Non drowsy tabs!

scott herbertson
I dont know im pished & really should call it a day!

but i kannae, im not tired yet,

damn you Beechams Non drowsy tabs!

ach

yer a miserable *******

we're gonna in the league and that's it

ach

yer a miserable *******

we're gonna in the league and that's it

We're gonna what in the league?

*** off hobo,

look behind not infront,

juve

we're level on points with dundee united; and they play rangers tomorrow (i don't think they'll be odds on for 3 points).

although i think the motherwell game being postponed has already done us some damage in maybe disrupting our winning streak and meaning wallace's suspension wasn't used up.

hopefully the referee is a hun or mason:xmastongue:

We are level on points with Dundee United.

I had a dream hearts beat celtic 6-1 this weekend. Larry Kingston and I were in amsterdam with my girlfriend, she got sent off for stamping on my balls.

Dreams are strange

Tiberius Stinkfinger
I had a dream hearts beat celtic 6-1 this weekend. Larry Kingston and I were in amsterdam with my girlfriend, she got sent off for stamping on my balls.

Dreams are strange

How odd.

I had the same dream.

Say hi to yer bird for me.

Mr Brightside

The guy is being a bit optimistic, he is not a hobo.

Judging by the user name, I would guess he is the guy who runs the saturday amatuer team called Barca Milton?

If its him, he is definitely not a hobo

*** off hobo,

look behind not infront,

juve

Muppet

The guy is being a bit optimistic, he is not a hobo.

Judging by the user name, I would guess he is the guy who runs the saturday amatuer team called Barca Milton?

If its him, he is definitely not a hobo

You would guess correctly..... do I know you?

Archived