YES or NO Question

Midfield Dynamo

Midfield Dynamo

I have been a season ticket holder for many years, and I have really enjoyed the highs (A couple of Scottish Cups, European Football, The Burley era, beating the wee team more often than not) .......but not the low's.

The big Question is would we like to have a OWNER who has the fans interest at HEART.(I have become tired of the Romanov, and it looks like he has become tired of my beloved team)

It seems to me that we are heading down a road that no one.....including the Manager knows where we are going. (5 wins on the trot is superb, but we are only papering over the cracks?)

I have been a season ticket holder for many years, and I have really enjoyed the highs (A couple of Scottish Cups, European Football, The Burley era, beating the wee team more often than not) .......but not the low's.

The big Question is would we like to have a OWNER who has the fans interest at HEART.(I have become tired of the Romanov, and it looks like he has become tired of my beloved team)

It seems to me that we are heading down a road that no one.....including the Manager knows where we are going. (5 wins on the trot is superb, but we are only papering over the cracks?)

You have a very valid point. One that is shared by many Hearts fans. Its debated day in day out on JKB. Crucially without any resolution to it. The only way this type of argument will ever draw an outcome is when someone offers up an alternative. An alternative that is substantial and can offer a real difference to Romanov. Until then..... it will be debated by Hearts fans worldwide until the cows come home.

ToadKiller Dog
if only we could find a rich wallace mercer.

We would have more chance of landing one of these guys,wouldnt mind Auric Goldfinger myself

Rank Name Net Worth

1. Santa Claus $ ∞

2. Richie Rich 24.7 billion

3. Oliver "Daddy" Warbucks 10 billion

4. Scrooge McDuck 8.2 billion

5. Thurston Howell III 8 billion

6. Willie Wonka 8 billion

7. Bruce Wayne 6.3 billion

8. Lex Luthor 4.7 billion

9. J.R. Ewing 2.8 billion

10. Auric Goldfinger 1.2 billion

11. C. Montgomery Burns 1 billion

12. Charles Foster Kane 1 billion

13. Cruella De Vil 875 million

14. Gordon Gekko 650 million

15. Jay Gatsby 600 million

The big Question is would we like to have a OWNER who has the fans interest at HEART.

I think the level of mood swing on this board depending on the result each Saturday demonstrates that running a football club with the fans interest might not be the best thing...we would probably sack most of the first team and the coaching staff any time we lose (or win against Hamilton...)

john brownlee

funny how the achievements Hearts have had and the enjoyment you shared all happened when Mr Romanov took over our depleted club BTW

As far as I'm concerned we are better than we have been in many a year.

Well I don't know where you get your info, but every thing that Csaba says is to me positive and going in the right direction IE above sixth and in the future challenge the squirm.Bring through the young talent etc. We are winning games if we are lucky enough to match or better burly's run will you change your mind

Maybe you should be asking has the fans got Mr Romanovs interest at heart. We should be supporting this man as well as the Hearts after all as you mentioned in your post he gave us all the things you enjoyed being a Hearts supporter

I support Hearts, the players, the staff, the owner I may not know or like them but as they are part of the Hearts family I will support them evermore.

I think the level of mood swing on this board depending on the result each Saturday demonstrates that running a football club with the fans interest might not be the best thing....QUOTE]

It also demonstrates how short sighted and fickle some football fans are. The recent win against Rangers, as enjoyable as it was, doesnt change the fact that we are still a shambolically run club who is teetering very dangerous on the edge of administration.

But as an earlier poster said, with the lack of a viable alternative, we're stuck with Vlad.

Results make a club.

You could have the best business side of things around but if there are no results on the park then the club suffers. Of course i want my club to be properly looked after and you also need a good infrastructure for the future of the club but ultimately the first team performance affects all.

Do you think the likes of Man U would be where they are if they hadn`t had the success Fergie has brought them? The prosperity of the club not only lies at the hands of business but largely the footballing side.

If Hearts go unbeaten for the rest of the season will you be unhappy? It probs won`t happen but that`s how fickle football is and how simple it is.

As fans we`re only here to see our team win football games. We obviously do have a bigger interest in the club and it`s well being but strip it all away and all we want to see is our team winning.

I love this 'papering over the cracks' stuff.

I can't remember who said it originally...it might have been Keith Jackson...but since then it has been bandied around like god knows what. The problem is that nobody really ever explains specifically what they're getting at.

Are the club management papering over the cracks in relation to the financial situation? Yes, probably. We don't have much cash lying around and it seems that everyone is waiting for January to come. There have been umpteen threads on that part already.

So...I'm not quite sure what this thread is about...what are you actually referring to?

Billy the Jambo
funny how the achievements Hearts have had and the enjoyment you shared all happened when Mr Romanov took over our depleted club BTW

Well I don't know where you get your info, but every thing that Csaba says is to me positive and going in the right direction IE above sixth and in the future challenge the squirm.Bring through the young talent etc. We are winning games if we are lucky enough to match or better burly's run will you change your mind

Maybe you should be asking has the fans got Mr Romanovs interest at heart. We should be supporting this man as well as the Hearts after all as you mentioned in your post he gave us all the things you enjoyed being a Hearts supporter

I support Hearts, the players, the staff, the owner I may not know or like them but as they are part of the Hearts family I will support them evermore.

Are you for real how anyone can still support that clown that owns the club is beyond me .He has made us a laughing stock and put us in more debt than the pieman ever did. i hated the pieman but i have never trusted romanov and the quicker he is away from the club the better as far as i am concerned

Miller Jambo 60
I love this 'papering over the cracks' stuff.

I can't remember who said it originally...it might have been Keith Jackson...but since then it has been bandied around like god knows what. The problem is that nobody really ever explains specifically what they're getting at.

Are the club management papering over the cracks in relation to the financial situation? Yes, probably. We don't have much cash lying around and it seems that everyone is waiting for January to come. There have been umpteen threads on that part already.

So...I'm not quite sure what this thread is about...what are you actually referring to?

Sounds like a HOBO statement to me.

The OP is a boy that never went to 1st Division games.

Thing is we will win the big cup this season.

sick of negative wee boys.

We are on a run , and will beat Celtic:)

A bit belief fans.

A bit belief fans.

:thumbs_up::flag1:

and have some of that negative Jam Tarts...:torture:

Are you for real how anyone can still support that clown that owns the club is beyond me .He has made us a laughing stock and put us in more debt than the pieman ever did. i hated the pieman but i have never trusted romanov and the quicker he is away from the club the better as far as i am concerned

See what you've done OP?

LOL.

Miller Jambo 60

Im in stiches here that fat tube could not lace Romanovs boots.

As ive said before he blanked me.

The man loves himself, shame he has no cash.

we are a laughing stock,why cos Vlad speaks up to the GFA.

Sorry we have not paid Arbroath, they can wait like my visa bill.

Billy the Jambo
Answer the question then.

Yawn..yawn...fecking...yawn.

You're full of sheite.

So are u put me on your ignore list then .I dont like the mad one deal with it as soon as you get your head or another part of your anatomy out his arse

Miller Jambo 60
So are u put me on your ignore list then .I dont like the mad one deal with it as soon as you get your head or another part of your anatomy out his arse

Try aerse bud and i will get my head up it.

Dougie JAMBO for life NOT 05

LIKE THAT

So you can't answer the quesion that was initially aimed at you?

Not that I'm in the least surprised.

That's fine, that's all you had to say.

No need for the abuse though, Next time I may have to report you. :(

Yawn yawn fecking yawn

OK, seeing as you are bored with your own debate...

Here is the way I see it...

On the park, as of right now, we are performing at the level I expect in Scottish football.

It looks almost certain that some players will need to leave in January to meet the financial demands of running our club to the detriment of our current on field performance, this is a concern.

Hearts are suffering financially right now but if reports are to be believed we are in conversation with parties that we owe money to and agreeing arrangements...embarrassing but necessary and sensible for the long term future of our club.

Like all areas of business professional sport is struggling as part of the economic downturn. At present we have no idea how much of an affect this is having on Hearts.

We have a strong management team both on and off the park in Ogilvie and Lazlo. For now Romanov looks to be allowing these men to run the club (I have no confirmation of this, it just appears to be that way just now)

If reports are to believed it is expected that the overall debt of the club will have gone down in the past year. Of course this will not be confirmed until the accounts are published in the new year.

So I ask again, what do we know of a future after Romanov? Believe me I am anxious for our future under Romanov/UBIG control. However, I have yet to see any realistic suggestion of an alternative, never mind an actual alternative.

Yeah your right the players are really letting us down winning games...how dare they 'paper over the cracks', how dare the manager install a team spirit that we havent seen for years, how dare the fans get behind a team that actually looks like its got some pride playing in the maroon.....ba##ards every man jack of them...............jeeezzzzzzz:xmaseye:

Billy the Jambo
OK, seeing as you are bored with your own debate...

Here is the way I see it...

On the park, as of right now, we are performing at the level I expect in Scottish football.

It looks almost certain that some players will need to leave in January to meet the financial demands of running our club to the detriment of our current on field performance, this is a concern.

Hearts are suffering financially right now but if reports are to be believed we are in conversation with parties that we owe money to and agreeing arrangements...embarrassing but necessary and sensible for the long term future of our club.

Like all areas of business professional sport is struggling as part of the economic downturn. At present we have no idea how much of an affect this is having on Hearts.

We have a strong management team both on and off the park in Ogilvie and Lazlo. For now Romanov looks to be allowing these men to run the club (I have no confirmation of this, it just appears to be that way just now)

If reports are to believed it is expected that the overall debt of the club will have gone down in the past year. Of course this will not be confirmed until the accounts are published in the new year.

So I ask again, what do we know of a future after Romanov? Believe me I am anxious for our future under Romanov/UBIG control. However, I have yet to see any realistic suggestion of an alternative, never mind an actual alternative.

I agree with everything you are saying there and it pains me to say it there is no alternative to the mad one but i still hate the guy and i pray for the day he sells up

A bit belief fans.

Doug, you are a very wise man. ;)

You have to wonder why people start threads like this and then disappear without any further comment. It's almost as if they're out to cause trouble....

You have to wonder why people start threads like this and then disappear without any further comment. It's almost as if they're out to cause trouble....

How can you insinuate such a thing! :xmasbabe:

Och, surely not .....

scott herbertson

nope

I'd hate to have an owner who thought he had the club's best interests at heart

the last one was CR

Me too

portobellojambo1
And then what happens?

I think it is safe to say that those that want Romanov out haven't actually looked as far as "what do we do then".

I assume they think the DSS will pay the wage bill, Edinburgh Council will pay the other bills and nobody will actually notice their is no financial income and no one to stand guarantor to the debt.

But look on the bright side, there will be no Romanov, the fact there will be no HMFC either seems to be a bit of a je ne sais quoi with many.

Midfield Dynamo

Which part of YES or NO Don't you understand.

I just want the best for my club...I pay good money and all I want in return is to be treated in an adult fashion.

Not treated like the preverbial Mushroom. (Kept in the dark and fed crap)

Awe naw anither wan:xmascrazy:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
I think it is safe to say that those that want Romanov out haven't actually looked as far as "what do we do then".

I assume they think the DSS will pay the wage bill, Edinburgh Council will pay the other bills and nobody will actually notice their is no financial income and no one to stand guarantor to the debt.

But look on the bright side, there will be no Romanov, the fact there will be no HMFC either seems to be a bit of a je ne sais quoi with many.

Unless by wanting Romanov out you mean you want him to announce the club is up for sale and accept an offer.

Archived