we will not get money for bruno

realdeal100

we will not get any money for bruno if we were to sell him as he is out off contract next season you would get him off the wage the bill tho.but dont think it will happening

we will not get any money for bruno if we were to sell him as he is out off contract next season you would get him off the wage the bill tho.but dont think it will happening

eh, yes....or no?

maybe

boabyarsebiscuit

What's that Lassie? "Little Jimmy is stuck down the mineshaft ?!?!?!"

Have we to jumble this up and come out with something sensible:xmascrazy:

Surely "we" would get him off the wage bill, no? :xmasbabe:

sense this make does'nt any

marshallschunkychicken
Surely "we" would get him off the wage bill, no? :xmasbabe:

Imagine forgetting you're undercover mid-sentence. :laugh:

I like crisps and bacon and chocolate and squirrels.

i like it. :)

are you saying this is borne of the hobo? not that he's making it obvious.

tramps.

Wouldn't it be great if admin were able to set up some sort of filter on here, that would put an end to nonsense threads like this?

I suggest pish like this and anything by Prancer be immediately flushed down the JKB pan.

boabyarsebiscuit
Wouldn't it be great if admin were able to set up some sort of filter on here, that would put an end to nonsense threads like this?

I suggest pish like this and anything by MOD EDIT be immediately flushed down the JKB pan.

Oh dear. Naming a poster who hasn't posted on the thread! :xmasgrin:

alwaysthereinspirit

Thank God you cleared that up for us.

I've been a wreck wondering if the money we wouldn'g get for him if we dont sell him would not go towards new players after the January window doesn't open as normal.

Thanks again.:xmascrazy:

You my wife now Dave!

:smell_hobo::107years::hobofish::loser::106Final: :spongebob3:

Oh dear. Naming a poster who hasn't posted on the thread! :xmasgrin:

It's Christmas so there's presumably an exception for posters named after reindeers.

Surely if we were to "sell him" we would be getting something in return?

There's six months left on his contract we're hardly going to let him go for free early.

This whole thread is genuinely funny for reasons 'realdeal' almost certainly does not (and never could) appreciate.

I was in a bad mood a few minutes ago. This has cheered me up greatly.

After spending about 10 minutes reading this and re-reading it , i can now comment.

If you sell something , your selling so making money. If we were not going to get any money you should have said he will leave for free. However since he is still contracted to the end of the season he will NOT be leaving for free in January.

You start the paragraph (If it can be called that) with a 'We' The in what should have been a new sentance you use the word "You" So you are not a "We" you must be a them.

If your going to come onto here and pretend to be a Jambo i would suggest you get the simplest of things right first because you just make a complete breast of yourself.

Now run along back to itouchmysister.net

:smell_hobo:

It's actually worse than that. He only remembered he was undercover when he was half way through :D

alwaysthereinspirit
After spending about 10 minutes reading this and re-reading it , i can now comment.

If you sell something , your selling so making money. If we were not going to get any money you should have said he will leave for free. However since he is still contracted to the end of the season he will NOT be leaving for free in January.

You start the paragraph (If it can be called that) with a 'We' The in what should have been a new sentance you use the word "You" So you are not a "We" you must be a them.

If your going to come onto here and pretend to be a Jambo i would suggest you get the simplest of things right first because you just make a complete breast of yourself.

Now run along back to itouchmysister.net

:smell_hobo:

Rather than writing "we" and "you" he should have just called himself a fully paid up Jamboloid. Then we'd never have sussed him out.:xmaseye:

I think that Bruno's contract runs until May/June and that means he is free to sign a pre contract agreement with another club now.

However if he were to join that or any other club in January then Hearts would be entitled to a fee.

If Bruno decided to wait until his contract expires then he would still be a Hearts player until the end of the season and we would still have to pay his wages and would not receive a transfer fee.

Quite simple really.:xmascrazy:

11 posts and poor English - could only mean one thing!

Archived