Miko

Markie

boabyarsebiscuit
Noticed on Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saulius_Mikoliunas that Miko said he wants to leave at end of season, was said on 2/12/2008

Anyone know if this is true?

Wikipedia is not very reliable. You could log on and edit that page if you want to.

However there have been rumours that Miko would like to get out of Scotland as he feels he'll never get a fair crack of the whip from the SFA. Shame, I like the guy a lot.

loveofthegame

Lots of threads about it before, so i reckon he def said it. Whether he gets his way remains to be seen.

Turning into a bit of a cult hero but wouldn't be sadly missed. Few cracking goals here and there but over his 3 years here he's not played enough or played consistently well enough for me to be overly bothered.

Any thoughts on where he might end up? Back at Kaunas, or sold outside of the pyramid system. Do you know if Miko is highly regarded in Lithuanian / Eastern European football circles?

No way is he going back to Kaunas. He has a goog rep.

Would be a shame if he left. It probably would be better for us if he was the right winger that stayed and Kingston and Cesnauskis went.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Miko, Cesnauskis and Zaliukas going to Russia in the window because they'll all have good reputations there.

Archived