You are in good company tomorrow

Devries4

Guest JamboRobbo
About time we had protection.

The 2 guys have more brains than all the Celtic support.

Thats not saying much mate.

Me and you have more brains than the whole Celtic support. :xmasgrin:

For those making the trip to Parkhead, you are in good company.

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/MSPs-to-ensure-Hearts-fans.4788025.jp

Not really sure what this is going to achieve.

It will all be 'straight bat' from the police and stewards, plus if for example a steward asks you to sit down, you don't and give him cheek back, that is enough to have you ejected and Foukles/McLetchie can say diddly squat.

Under cover in the Celtic end would be more useful to compare and contrast the way each set of fans are dealt with.

loveofthegame

I think its a good idea, certainly should work as a 1 off. Don't think it'll make a jot of a difference long term though.

Miller Jambo 60
Thats not saying much mate.

Me and you have more brains than the whole Celtic support. :xmasgrin:

Love it JR, i detest them big time.:)

Surely they'd have been better keeping this quiet?

I would have thought so.

Its a bit like Speed Cameras on the roads. Never understood why the signs advertise the fact they are coming up,so you slow down for a few yards then speedup again.

Catch the manks erm,red handed,i say!!

See what you mean, but at least it means fans shouldn't get any hassle on this occasion anyway. So both MSPs should both make sure they or someone representing them goes along to Parkhead EVERY time Hearts play there. Same goes for every team whose fans get hassle in Glasgow. Get yer own MP/MSP or local cooncillor in the crowd and report any instances of bad stewarding.

Come to that, why don't represntatives of the visiting CLUBS sit in and see what goes on? It's not rocket science...

Under cover in the Celtic end would be more useful to compare and contrast the way each set of fans are dealt with.

The last time I was through there we were treated nothing short of disgracefully. I would have advocated someone in plain clothes going in with a concealed camera and mic to catch what the ****bags really do on film. They must have crowd management lessons that would make the LAPD look like a diplomatic force.

From what I hear it's not just us either, it seems almost every support get treated like sh*te when they go through there.

For those making the trip to Parkhead, you are in good company.

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/MSPs-to-ensure-Hearts-fans.4788025.jp

I hope they witness the behaviour of that total tw*t of a steward who stands at the front and literally thinks he is Rambo. He makes it his personal mission every game we play them to remove at least 50% of the Hearts support.

boabyarsebiscuit
I hope they witness the behaviour of that total tw*t of a steward who stands at the front and literally thinks he is Rambo. He makes it his personal mission every game we play them to remove at least 50% of the Hearts support.

The one who's a square-jawed ugly big bassa who wears a beanie hat?

arhhhh they should have not announced this! The police will now be on their best behaviour (only half f@nnies and not total ones)

Foot in mouth!

About time we had protection.

The 2 guys have more brains than all the Celtic support.

There's an oxymoron for ya!

yup we should have kept it quiet you bet they will be informed to improve their behaviour tomorrow my mate got lifted a few years back for jumping up when hearts scored nearlly lost his job because of those ****.

marshallschunkychicken

EEN, Monday 15th December 2008.

'A packed gallery at Glasgow Sheriff Court today saw MSP's David McLetchie and George Foulkes in the dock on charges of sectarian chanting, racially aggravated assault, and resisting arrest...'

boabyarsebiscuit
yup we should have kept it quiet you bet they will be informed to improve their behaviour tomorrow my mate got lifted a few years back for jumping up when hearts scored nearlly lost his job because of those ****.

I've seen folks launched for just generally cheering the team on. Last time was particularly bad. It got to the stage they ejected so many people it actually got funny, all the empty seats.

I love going there though. Seeing "the greatest fans in the Wurrald" close up in their natural habitat is hilarious. It's like a trip to the zoo.

Miller Jambo 60

'A packed gallery at Glasgow Sheriff Court today saw MSP's David McLetchie and George Foulkes in the dock on charges of sectarian chanting, racially aggravated assault, and resisting arrest...'

Ma Ha brill that is funny.

Hope they got their union jacks back:)

As others have said, is this not all a bit pointless after they have announced it to the press?

I appreciate what they are doing, it has got so bad through there i won't even go now, but i can't help but thinking tipping the nod to Celtic will do nothing but ensure the police and their s**m stewards are on their best behaviour.

That said, at least it's in the public domain that it's so bad something is being done about it.

Now wouldnt that be good:xmasgrin:

As others have said, is this not all a bit pointless after they have announced it to the press?

I appreciate what they are doing, it has got so bad through there i won't even go now, but i can't help but thinking tipping the nod to Celtic will do nothing but ensure the police and their s**m stewards are on their best behaviour.

That said, at least it's in the public domain that it's so bad something is being done about it.

I agree, but if that's the case then it at least means the fans who are making the effort to go can enjoy the match instead of spending the day in arguments with stewards.

I'll never go back there though. Disgrace the way our fans are treated.

So you guys would rather get lifted tomorrow (then have a fuss made about it) than be able to sit and watch the game in peace?

Wierd.

jack D and coke

Just what i was thinking. They'll be on their best behaviour now the manky tramps.

C'mon Hearts do these feckers tomorrow that'll be enough for me.

I actually hate the Weegie gestapo, total **** in a uniform. Completely abuse their power, they're just bitter at people like us, their more educated and civilised compatriots from the East. You have to feel sorry for them, I mean would you not feel quite bitter about having to police Rangers and Celtic games? I mean imagine the gruesome sights they must witness!!

i can remember going through the early 90's might be 89 where after getting of a bus we where welcomed to the slums by a hail of stone, when we decided to walk towards our attackers we where confronted by the weegies finest on horse back, where we where told any reaction will mean our being lifted, nothing new, fecj them the shlum they are

Dagger Is Back

What a complete waste of ****ing time.

Outcome of this will be

1) Police treating it like a Royal visit with absolutely no mistreatment whatsoever

2) Some of our own fans will actually show us up with their poor behaviour

Would have been far better keeping this quiet and cutting out all the 'official' ****.

Doug, you said these guys have got brains - actually IMO they do but it's **** they have for brains!

Up and down the country places get notification of Head Office visits etc. and we all know what happens in the days leading up to them and during them.

Complete waste of ****ing time.

This will end with a wishy washy statement from both parties saying they found it very constructive, helped both sides to understand the issues better and will help foster stronger relations with HMFC visiting fans - in other words pish!

George and David you should have a severe word with yourselves!

Dagger Is Back
So you guys would rather get lifted tomorrow (then have a fuss made about it) than be able to sit and watch the game in peace?

Wierd.

Until the next time.

Dagger Is Back

You know my mate just said Politicians are a slimey bunch of toads aren't they?

Any smart person would have kept this quiet, not them.

They give plod the chance to get their house in order and make it look to us as if they've done something brilliant to address the issue.

Conmen the lot of them, politicians.

Makes you think eh?

john brownlee

you better watch out maclechie I'll soon be putting you on the same level as sir george (and I'm almost a lifelong Conservative) what a bunch of publicity seeking knobends as so many posters have suggested the best and sensible thing to do was go incognito.

The idea was brill but the execution was pathetic a bit like broons attempt to save the world (sorry meant banks)

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

Archived