Bring on the Celtic!!!

Legend Claws

Forget all the financial 'strife' we are on a great run of wins, have taken one old firm scalp and would appear to be playing as a team. **** the media and all those who are out to get us. We are Hearts and we fear nobody let's go to Parkhead and scare the life out of the unwashed traveling urchins!!!

COME ON!!!!!!

p.s. No idea what an urchin is but **** it!

It's a performance I'm looking for. I'm long past expecting anything (result wise) in Glasgow.

The Visit of Celtic to Tynecastle last time round was a sickener. Stand of them like we did then and it could be carnage tomorrow.

Hopefully lessons have been learned.

FTC

Miller Jambo 60
Forget all the financial 'strife' we are on a great run of wins, have taken one old firm scalp and would appear to be playing as a team. **** the media and all those who are out to get us. We are Hearts and we fear nobody let's go to Parkhead and scare the life out of the arrogant media darlings.

COME ON!!!!!!

Love it bud but i wont be there.

To much hate for my liking in that pit.

Well done to the guys that go.

Celtic 0 Hearts 1:)

Miller Jambo 60
and 0-1 win and scott brown .........would be exellent.

Would not wish a broken leg on anyone.

Painfull.

My wrist was bad enough.:)

Maybe Strapon right enough.

Miller Jambo 60
i'll be their get intae the soap dodging bar stewards.

C'MON THE HEARTS

Watch yourself mate.

stay safe.

Had a lot of grief at that pit.

Ask big Andy.

Dougie.

letsalllaughathobos
Watch yourself mate.

stay safe.

Had a lot of grief at that pit.

Ask big Andy.

Dougie.

should be fine we have stonefist foulkes for any greif starting lol

Not quite as confident as I was for the gers @ tynie :xmasgrin:but still feel we may just manage a point, hoping for a win though if we start of right in their faces like we do at home against the OF, then I'd be awfy confident Who's the officials BTW anyone know?

Not quite as confident as I was for the gers @ tynie :xmasgrin:but still feel we may just manage a point, hoping for a win though if we start of right in their faces like we do at home against the OF, then I'd be awfy confident Who's the officials BTW anyone know?

I'm sure i saw that it is Charlie Richmond (according to the BBC).

C'mon Hearts, get tore into these bhigotts

loveofthegame

Got a good feeling,although Celtic again proved on Wed that they are a different side at the tattiedome. Hoping 2-1 us or at the very least 1-1.... But my confidence may well be unfounded, and 2 or 3-0 the **** wouldn't leave me in a state of total shock!

alwaysthereinspirit

I would be more confident away from home if we didn't play in the Scottish SPL. No way are Celtic going to be allowed to go on a two game losing streak. Especially against Heart of Midlothian football club. Have absolutely no doubt in my mind that our football association and it's employees will make this game no more than a farce tomorrow.

It's just how I feel.

get into the mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit dirty weegie mod edit sucm

My only worry is left back and goalkeeper, other than that we have the players that have the ability to compete with celtic all over the park.

I'm not at the stage that I feel confident going to Parkhead yet but if we manage to get a win there tomorrow somehow, and it is possible, then we would have to believe we can beat anyone and should be aiming higher than just top six.

I hope Csaba is using the last performance v Celtic to get the lads all fired up.

No reason we can't win.

Barring the specsavers mob of course.

Speaking of which I can feel a red card in the air but still optimistic of a good result.

:xmasbabe:

No reason for her except she's the cutest.

john brownlee

just as a matter of intrest whats the betting for the time of

Hearts first red

smellics pen

Hearts offside goal

smellics 2nd pen

kakimoora to score from a free kick

fourth offical to get involved in the game

We`ve won there with argubly worse sides(now theres something!).

It`s the old story of just being confident in yourself. To be honest ,as a fan i don`t think it`s as daunting a prospect going there now. They may still win most of their games at home but matches have become tighter over the last few years and not only when we go there.

We`ve won once there in each of the last two seasons and an odd draw thrown in amongst their wins.

They are not invincible.

MON THE HEARTS

Archived