Priority Cup tickets on sale

Dr. Bapswent

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1485439,00.html

Hibs Cup sales: Priority Group 1 LIVE!

Hearts today launched Priority Group 1 sales (supporters with 44 Hearts Loyalty Points or more) for the forthcoming Homecoming Scottish Cup tie against Hibs on Saturday 11th January .

Both clubs have jointly agreed a pricing structure for this match with incentives for priority groups to book seats early:

Article continues

Advertisement

Hibernian v Heart of Midlothian

Homecoming Scottish Cup - Fourth Round

Sunday 11th January, 12.15pm

Prices before 24th December at 5pm

?25 for adults and ?12 for concessions (U18s, O65s, students in full time education)

Prices after 24th December at 5pm

?26.50 for adults and ?13.50 for concessions (U18s, O65s, students in full time education)

The tickets sales process is as follows:

Priority General Sale Group 1 - Friday 12th December to Thursday 18th December (at 5pm)

Supporters who have 44 Hearts Loyalty Points or more will be able to purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter (maximum of four per transaction). This means all tickets sold in this group must be to supporters that have 44 Hearts Loyalty Points. Tickets will be guaranteed to this group.

There are three ways to book tickets:

# Online with My Account Manager (24 hours)

# Call 0871 663 1874, option 1 (24 hours)

# Visit the Heart of Midlothian Ticket Centre

Priority General Sale Group 2 - Friday 19th December onwards

Supporters who have 40 Hearts Loyalty Points or more will be able to purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter (maximum of four per transaction). This means all ticket sold in this group must be to supporters that have 40 Hearts Loyalty Points. Tickets CANNOT be guaranteed to this group and will be sold on a first come, first served basis.

There are three ways to book tickets:

Supporters should note that Hibs tickets will only be available from the Ticket Centre until 12noon on 20th December (against Dundee United).

Open general sale - Tuesday 30th December onwards

Tickets will go on open sale to supporters with at least 1 Hearts Loyalty Point (i.e. a purchase history) at a date to be confirmed. Any open general sale is subject to availability and there is no guarantee of this.

There are three ways to book tickets (if an open general sale takes place):

went down this morning and got mines and my sons tickets, top tier row LL. paid by credit card and i did not get charged any fees at all, no cc charge and no admin charge just the ?37 for the tickets perfect:xmasgrin:

went down this morning and got mines and my sons tickets, top tier row LL. paid by credit card and i did not get charged any fees at all, no cc charge and no admin charge just the ?37 for the tickets perfect:xmasgrin:

Likewise, althoght not top teir and not row LL :xmastongue: But impressed with the folks in the ticket office, pretty organised, were able to give you a specific seat or area (not that usual when its an away game).

Well done to both clubs for agreeing a sensible price structure and even a discount for early booking. 25 quid is good value to see us dump them oot the cup :xmasgrin:

I'm trying to work out what this ticketing system means

if a ticket is number 2-00044 does that mean it's in the second teir? Obviously a ticket that was 1-00005 would be the lower teir?

Is this correct, the seating chart that comes up is just the tynie one.

cheers

I'm trying to work out what this ticketing system means

if a ticket is number 2-00044 does that mean it's in the second teir? Obviously a ticket that was 1-00005 would be the lower teir?

Is this correct, the seating chart that comes up is just the tynie one.

cheers

Neither, any ref number isnt linked to seat number. Merely just a ticketmaster ref number.

Sales from phone and web will be sent tickets next week.

ok, I'm no fan of the hobos, but surely we have to draw the line somewhere?

But Where ? Give us your guidelines :xmashappy:

Then we could maybe give you some guidelines with signatures he he he :xmaswoot:

MackaysCentreSpot
ok, I'm no fan of the hobos, but surely we have to draw the line somewhere?

I think using the word that Peanut used in this day and age to describe anyone is disgraceful.

This seems to be one of this posters favourite words to describe someone he does not like.

I am sure that Hearts, Hibs or any supporters, anyone who suffers from Down's Syndrome and their families would not appreciate posters using this kind of wording on a football forum and would find this unacceptable.

I personally know a Jambo who attends every game who suffers from Down's Syndrome and I

know he and his carer along with myself find the use of that word very offensive.

MCS

MaskedMagician

So you get two tickets per person?

Nelly Terraces

No. It's 1 per person. Would guess the blokes son also has the required loyalty points.

ToadKiller Dog

You can buy up to 4 as long as they all have over 44 pts.

Got the two i needed no problems.

No. It's 1 per person. Would guess the blokes son also has the required loyalty points.

Top tier. Front row. Shoes off.

Miller Jambo 60
Mon the hibs

Go away mate.

I know its close to xmas but we like our own space.

Ready for a double pumping 108 108:)

The strange thing about the tickets is that it is one per person, but I was a little miffed about it (although the system is fair)

I have 2 season tickets, but seems like I only get loyality points for 1 of them as both ST's are in my name, same goes for when I buy away tickets, I always buy 2 but again only get credit for one. So in reality if I had the tickets 1 in my name and the other in one of my sons I would have enough points on each account for 2 Hibs tickets but lose out because its one account. Rules are rules I guess and we are quick enough to moan when the ticket office do something we dont like so at the end of the day this system seems fair, but be assured the tickets are gettinng split into 2 names for next season :xmasgrin:

I think using the word that Peanut used in this day and age to describe anyone is disgraceful.

This seems to be one of this posters favourite words to describe someone he does not like.

I am sure that Hearts, Hibs or any supporters, anyone who suffers from Down's Syndrome and their families would not appreciate posters using this kind of wording on a football forum and would find this unacceptable.

I personally know a Jambo who attends every game who suffers from Down's Syndrome and I

know he and his carer along with myself find the use of that word very offensive.

MCS

Who said anything about Down Syndrome?

I think someone's looking for offensive things to complain about.

All aboard.

:)

h**s are in their beds....

I prefer 'The Hearts are having a party, the Hibs have wet their beds' but it never really caught on.

MackaysCentreSpot
Who said anything about Down Syndrome?

I think someone's looking for offensive things to complain about.

All aboard.

You know exactly in what context you used the word you did, so please do not embarass yourself by trying to pretend you never.

You were out of order saying what you said and should be man enough to accept that.....End of.

Using a little :) wont get you out of this one.

You know exactly in what context you used the word you did, so please do not embarass yourself by trying to pretend you never.

You were out of order saying what you said and should be man enough to accept that.....End of.

Using a little :) wont get you out of this one.

I used it in the context of 'an offensive word used to describe those with mental illness' to describe hibs fans.

You're the one with the Down Syndrome chip on your soldier.

Need to deal with those issues I think.

Good luck.

MackaysCentreSpot
I used it in the context of 'an offensive word used to describe those with mental illness' to describe hibs fans.

That word is not used to describe those with mental illness.

You're the one with the Down Syndrome chip on your soldier. (shoulder)

Need to deal with those issues I think.

Good luck.

Pathetic excuse. Maybe you should look up the meaning before using a word. The definition of the word used in the context you used it means

adjective:

of or relating to or suffering from Down syndrome

noun:

a person suffering from Down syndrome (no longer used technically in this sense) unless your Peanut.

Keep digging that hole, you are getting deeper and deeper in it.

Pathetic excuse. Maybe you should look up the meaning before using a word. The definition of the word used in the context you used it means

adjective:

of or relating to or suffering from Down syndrome

noun:

a person suffering from Down syndrome (no longer used technically in this sense) unless your Peanut.

Keep digging that hole, you are getting deeper and deeper in it.

Dash it you're right, I made a typographical error.

I feel like a mon....oh, wait.

MackaysCentreSpot
Dash it you're right, I made a typographical error.

I feel like a mon....oh, wait.

No one seems to be laughing along with you on this one Chris.

I will leave it there.

No one seems to be laughing along with you on this one Chris.

I'm laughing at your mock outrage. And I'm not the only one.

Anyway, byes x.

Oh and since this thread was hijacked by the PC brigade :( I have my ticket too. Top tier.

Get into these ... people.

What was the word?

Did it rhyme with bongo?

It did. But a longer version with an ending that sounds like 'Boyd'. An American English generic insult for 'idiot'.

:xmasgrin:

If it did indeed rhyme with bongo then Chris you should be ashamed

That's not nearly offensive enough for those tinky inbred tramps

:xmasgrin:

Archived