Our star attraction?

Devries4

Csaba.

I would guess the majority of the press like him.

I would guess the majority of the players like him.

I would guess the majority of the fans like him.

He is working under what some would say quite difficult conditions.

He deals well with all the negative press of late.

He is getting decent results.

He seems to have the player's respect.

He speaks well.

He has brought the best out of some of our poorer performers of late.

Something convinced VR to take him on without actually meeting him (still wonder about that)

anyway,

I hope not but I would guess he is becoming one of our star attractions, and it wouldn't surprise me if he as well as certain players will be getting monitored.

Csaba.

He speaks well.

Something convinced VR to take him on without actually meeting him (still wonder about that)

anyway,

I hope not but I would guess he is becoming one of our star attractions, and it wouldn't surprise me if he as well as certain players will be getting monitored.

He already said he was invited to apply for the Sunderland job but turned it down

Csaba.

He speaks well.

anyway,

yes he's very likable. even more bizarre then that the meeja turned on him a few weeks back and tried to paint him as a rambling buffoon.

a truly sickening sight it was too to see ignorant whelps try to discredit a man who has an almighty passion and love for the game of football.

unless of course there were other agendas at play....

yes he's very likable. even more bizarre then that the meeja turned on him a few weeks back and tried to paint him as a rambling buffoon.

a truly sickening sight it was too to see ignorant whelps try to discredit a man who has an almighty passion and love for the game of football.

unless of course there were other agendas at play....

To be fair, I expect no less of the Media in this country.

I do expect more of fellow Hearts fans, many of whom, on here, were echoing what was being said by said media.

Personally, I think he's been a breath of fresh air.

:xmasgrin:

Csaba.

He speaks well.

anyway,

Christ, is there not enough speculation about the players? Now we start making some up about the manager too...

He already said he was invited to apply for the Sunderland job but turned it down

Where did he say this? I do not believe that for a minute.

Teuchterjambo

I do expect more of fellow Hearts fans, many of whom, on here, were echoing what was being said by said media.

I like the guy ,think he's doing a damned good job under difficult conditions. He has however taken rambling to new levels in some of his interviews and it has probably been a good tactic in some cases.

Generally he has the press on his side but he does need to let them ask a few more questions or they could turn - normally a journo would want the opportunity to ask more than a question every five minutes.

It does have its funny side though !

I like the guy ,think he's doing a damned good job under difficult conditions. He has however taken rambling to new levels in some of his interviews and it has probably been a good tactic in some cases.

Generally he has the press on his side but he does need to let them ask a few more questions or they could turn - normally a journo would want the opportunity to ask more than a question every five minutes.

It does have its funny side though !

Why?

All they'll do is repeat yet another idiotic question about Romanov in a slightly different way from the last guy who asked the same question when Csaba's made it clear on countless ocasions that he's there to talk about football, and in particular the game that the press conference is supposed to be about, not VR.

yep, a far cry from the archetypal arrogant scottish special 'football people' type managers.

csaba laszlo or some divot like john hughes or jimmy calderwood?

give me csaba any day of the week.

jamboinglasgow
Where did he say this? I do not believe that for a minute.

i remember him saying that in an interview this week. I can believe it though, a club like Sunderland will say to a number of managers to apply for the job, doesn't mean Csaba was their most wanted, just means that they can have a larger number to scruteninise and gain the best possible candidate.

Anyone seen any quotes to suggest that Sunderland asked Laszlo to apply for the manager's job?

There have been some bizarre rumours this week. Berra to Man U or Chelsea. Obua to Newcastle. Zaliukas away for ?2m. Kingston to the Premiership. And now Laszlo to Sunderland.

What's going on?:xmaseye:

Anyone seen any quotes to suggest that Sunderland asked Laszlo to apply for the manager's job?

There have been some bizarre rumours this week. Berra to Man U or Chelsea. Obua to Newcastle. Zaliukas away for ?2m. Kingston to the Premiership. And now Laszlo to Sunderland.

we play celtic on saturday

i remember him saying that in an interview this week. I can believe it though, a club like Sunderland will say to a number of managers to apply for the job, doesn't mean Csaba was their most wanted, just means that they can have a larger number to scruteninise and gain the best possible candidate.

I read somewhere that Sunderland had drawn up a list of 60 possible candidates, in other words, half the managers in the country.

was it not a case of a Journo asking him he'd like the job and him saying GTF??

Last weeks press conference I think.

Teuchterjambo
Why?

All they'll do is repeat yet another idiotic question about Romanov in a slightly different way from the last guy who asked the same question when Csaba's made it clear on countless ocasions that he's there to talk about football, and in particular the game that the press conference is supposed to be about, not VR.

Ah yes - they're all out to get us ! - there are journos out there who do ask decent questions and even if they don't Csaba is well capable of turning it round. The more qusetions he takes the better his credibility will be and maybe we will get more insight and information.

Guest juvehearts
we play celtic on saturday

Nail on the head there,

ANYTHING to upset hearts preperations fur tomorrow.

wouldnt be supprised if the sun & record stated that shabba held talks with the sunderland board under the nose of romanov but he didnt agree with the terms of the contract or that he was asking for too much money.

Oh as for the media, that is copyrighted by me!!!

I just thought of that just now,if it's printed tomorrow morning I will be seeking damages!

Ah yes - they're all out to get us ! - there are journos out there who do ask decent questions and even if they don't Csaba is well capable of turning it round. The more qusetions he takes the better his credibility will be and maybe we will get more insight and information.

Grow up, it's got nothing to do with that.

Have you watched most of the press conferences? They just keep on asking the same questions in a different way and you can actually see Csaba getting frustrated with it as he just wants to talk football.

Personally, I couldn't give a toss if the press like him or not and neither does he I'm sure. The only people he should be worried about liking him are us, the fans, and so far he's doing a pretty good job of that IMO.

He doesn't seem his usual cheery self in the 'Csaba In-Depth' interview on Hearts World...he's very subdued and looks totally harrassed....

I'm sure in the EEN earlier this week he was asked about Sunderland specultion. He said he'd heard nothing but said when he came back from Hungary he read in the papers that Strachan might get the job and said something like "maybe Sunderland want 2 managers".

So just sounds like a random rumour.

Archived