Kingston off down south in Jan

Maroon Mayhem

Maroon Mayhem

My wee boy came home last night saying that his pal at school (LK's son) is moving to England and won't be back at school next year.

He doesn't know where in England but they have a house to go to so a deal has obviously been done.

Source: A 7 year old!

My wee boy came home last night saying that his pal at school (LK's son) is moving to England and won't be back at school next year.

He doesn't know where in England but they have a house to go to so a deal has obviously been done.

I can just see tomorrows tabloids with this story.......................from a very reliable source we have been told...................

truth is a 7 year old is more reliable than ................well pretty much anyone of working age.

Source: A 7 year old![/QUOTE]

Probably one of the most reliable sources ever quoted on JKB

Guest JamboRobbo

Well, given it appears we need to sell, I think Larry is one we can get by without if we have to, whilst saving plenty cash on wages and maybe even getting a decent fee in.

Would selling Larry mean we didn't have to sell others?

Of the record a little bit, but is it true Kingston stays in Livingston?

Yeah, I think he lives in the Eliburn area. I know someone who plays football with one of his sons. I'm not sure if he lives in Deer Park or somewhere like that, just guessing as there are some pretty big houses in there.

Must be in the area because his kids go to primary school there

Surprising that Kingston's form improves just before he is about to move clubs eh?

I for one think that as long as we get a good fee for him that he would be my first "choice" sale. Unfortunately the fantastic Kingston has long been missing, we have missed him so long now, we should at least get some cash for missing him.

Well, given it appears we need to sell, I think Larry is one we can get by without if we have to, whilst saving plenty cash on wages and maybe even getting a decent fee in.

I think the fee we get if/when Larry goes could well hold the key to whether we have to sell others or not.

for one think that as long as we get a good fee for him that he would be my first "choice" sale. Unfortunately the fantastic Kingston has long been missing, we have missed him so long now, we should at least get some cash for missing him.

I agree - he's one of those luxury players, that we can survive without...

Drylaw Hearts
he stays in swift brae im a postie and 1 of the posties in the office does his mail

Has he handed in his Mail Redirection form yet ?

Guest JamboRobbo
I think the fee we get if/when Larry goes could well hold the key to whether we have to sell others or not.

Don't forget the 2M we're gonna get for Zaliukas. :xmasgrin:

Has he handed in his Mail Redirection form yet ?

:xmasgrin: The tentacles of the Jambo Information-Gathering Network spread far and wide.

.........or whether those that remain get paid or not.

Seymour M Hersh

Is your son at a primary school in the Corstorphine area? A long way to travel if you are in Livingston.

Pathetic rumour mongering:xmasunsure:

Neil Strevens

As others have said, he's the one I'd want to go. Ability there, but attitude crap & must drag down others in the club. If it means we keep Berra & Driver then great. Would also like to keep Aguiar, but guess he'll go as well.

Is your son at a primary school in the Corstorphine area? A long way to travel if you are in Livingston.

If you'd bothered to read the rest of the thread you'd see multiple posts saying he either lives in Livingston or his kids go to school in Livingston.

Keep up :xmasgrin:

Do people really think it will be kingston alone.

I would expect at least 4 to move on including Berra, Driver, Kingston and someone else from the likes of Bruno, or Nade.

No. Kingston's probably the most important one in terms of freeing up money on the wage bill, though, with the possible exception of Nade.

Agreed but too many people on here seem to think that we will choose one player and get exactly what we want when the reality is likely to be very different.

I expect there to be a lot of players going, and also to get less than we might have if our actual or perceived cash flows were not as they appear to be.

Kingston might be the first, but come the end of January, I expect to see Driver, and Berra along with others follow him out the door, whereas, too many on this forum seem to think we can punt kingston for shedloads then everything will be ok.

Kingston can feck off for ?1.5 - ?2m. He's the highest earner and has probably contributed the least out of our starting XI in regards to our league position.

Bye wee man, thanks for the odd nice turn and trick. No better than Jose or Juanjo really, just came with a bigger rep.

I would expect at least 4 to move on including Berra, Driver, Kingston and someone else from the likes of Bruno, or Nade.

Agreed but too many people on here seem to think that we will choose one player and get exactly what we want when the reality is likely to be very different.

I expect there to be a lot of players going, and also to get less than we might have if our actual or perceived cash flows were not as they appear to be.

Kingston might be the first, but come the end of January, I expect to see Driver, and Berra along with others follow him out the door, whereas, too many on this forum seem to think we can punt kingston for shedloads then everything will be ok.

But your just guessing aswell. So why do you think you know better?

The language in your postings certainly makes you sound like you do.

A more reliable source than most posted here, I'll warrant!

:messenger:

I think the wee laddie has a point but I'm hardly stunned.

:xmasgrin: The tentacles of the Jambo Information-Gathering Network spread far and wide.

Offt:xmasgrin:

Has Csaba not targeted a right sided midfielder and a striker for Jan?

Plus its also been reported he's interested in the three Hungarians (striker from liverpool, defender from wolves? and that Gabor Kiraly the hungarian keeper)?

Reading between the lines here... but if that is the case it looks like we will be losing Larry, Miko, Zaliukas, Balogh, plus Elliot and Makela (if we can punt them).

I think there will be a definite attempt to hold on to the core of the team... but if the price offered is too good to pass up????

We may see a lot of cash come in but a team decimated!

I mean ?2 million for Zal??!

Walter Bishop

Yeah, he stays near the pub Da Vinci`s.

If, as rumoured, we need to reduce our wage bill I would suspect there will be others leaving.

If that is to be first choice or fringe players may well depend on which of our 'sellable' players leave.

What do we need transfer money for?

1- To allow Csaba to bring in a couple of players

2- Pay off our creditors

3- Give us enough cashflow to see out the season

I guess the real question is, will the sale of Kingston generate enough cash to cover these points?

Miller Jambo 60
If you'd bothered to read the rest of the thread you'd see multiple posts saying he either lives in Livingston or his kids go to school in Livingston.

Keep up :xmasgrin:

Ha Ha chill bud.

Guest JamboRobbo
If, as rumoured, we need to reduce our wage bill I would suspect there will be others leaving.

If that is to be first choice or fringe players may well depend on which of our 'sellable' players leave.

What do we need transfer money for?

1- To allow Csaba to bring in a couple of players

2- Pay off our creditors

3- Give us enough cashflow to see out the season

I guess the real question is, will the sale of Kingston generate enough cash to cover these points?

Agree mate.

But don't forget

4. paying the wages on contracts which UBIG were happy to dish out on HMFC's behalf. :xmasgrin:

A valid point, however, in the case of Kingston IF we have several clubs interested a potential bidding war should mean our requirement to sell at a reduced price does not become an issue. Berra would potentially also have several interested parties.

I don't know. Maybe you should ask Hearts, given it's Hearts that keep suggesting it.

Another advert for his services went out today I see. :xmasgrin:

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1485410,00.html

I saw absolutely nothing in that article that suggests HMFC would get the money. Can you help with a quote somewhere?

Guest JamboRobbo
I saw absolutely nothing in that article that suggests HMFC would get the money. Can you help with a quote somewhere?

Nope, you're on your own with that one. Good luck in your search though.

boabyarsebiscuit

Mr Romanov will get the money. That's the same thing, right?

hope it's not ladywell, mate of mine says that's Bandito country.

Maroon Mayhem

No he goes to school in Livingston.

LK has two sons at the same school, one in P3 and one in P6.

Good enough for you?

I do hope so.

Nope, you're on your own with that one. Good luck in your search though.

In other words you're talking a load of nonsense again.

Archived