David Templeton..

Martin_T

I'm reliably informed, that a possible reason for David not having made his full debut for HMFC as yet is that as part of his transfer fee from Stenhousemuir, Hearts are due to pay ?10,000 for his first appearance. This has come from a pretty cast iron source.

Somebody mentioned this in another thread a day or two ago. Seems plausible.

It's a shame if true but hopefully he'll only have to wait until January when we manage to flog a couple of players and get some cash in.

He deserves a shot in the first team, his recent form in the reserves has been superb.

loveofthegame
Or it could be beacuse he's built like the side of a McDonalds chip?

It could be but the reason given sounds very very plausible, it certainly would not suprise me.

Wasn't this posted yesterday? :dozey:

Not everyone reads the forum every day remember. For what it's worth I was told by a non-Hearts supporting friend who is mates with David's brother.

The other reason is hes pretty p1sh according to a Raith fan who watched him on loan:)

The thing about the money is closer to reality.

Not everyone reads the forum every day remember. For what it's worth I was told by a non-Hearts supporting friend who is mates with David's brother.

You don't have to read it every day; a cursory check of the first page or two whenever you log on should suffice. :)

Youll be right then:xmascrazy:

Chris is mates with a few of the young players, he's more likely to have insight than you Eggo.

You don't have to read it every day; a cursory check of the first page or two whenever you log on should suffice. :)

Best I normally manage is a quick browse of an evening, opening up the odd interesting looking thread. So was news to me. Oh and a quick scan of the first two pages didn't reveal a thread title suggesting this.

Thanks MArtin.

The other reason is hes pretty p1sh according to a Raith fan who watched him on loan:)

He was pish on loan to Raith but moves like that don't always work out. Have you seen his form in the reserves this season? Especially in the last six weeks?

Chris is mates with a few of the young players, he's more likely to have insight than you Eggo.

Off course,as I have no knowledge of the boys ability whatsoever. My mate watched every game he played for his team and he told me he was very ordinary...ill take his word for it,till I see the boy myself.

Chris may well be mates of the younger players but he will be kept in the dark,as no footballer gives a true account of another footballer,if they are p1sh they will still say hes good...I know that as a fact!

He was pish on loan to Raith but moves like that don't always work out. Have you seen his form in the reserves this season? Especially in the last six weeks?

No.

I'm reliably informed, that a possible reason for David not having made his full debut for HMFC as yet is that as part of his transfer fee from Stenhousemuir, Hearts are due to pay ?10,000 for his first appearance. This has come from a pretty cast iron source.

Does reliably informed source read JKB from peebles ?

The reason he isn't playing for the first team is as soon as he steps on the park we owe Stenhousemuir ?10,000.

That was posted 2 days ago in THIS thread.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Tut-tut. What negativity.:xmasgrin:

Does reliably informed source read JKB from peebles ?

That was posted 2 days ago in THIS thread.

As I've already said Dazo, unfortunately I have a girlfriend, a hectic work schedule and a social life, which means I simply don't have the time to religiously scan every single fecking thread before deciding if information I have has already been posted. Ok? :)

....and said source is not a Hearts fan and doesn't read JKB.

Charlie-Brown

Does anyone know if maybe Husband and Rapnik have similar 'alleged' clauses in their contract that would mean Hearts would be due a payment to Cowdenbeath & Dravograd if they play a competitive match?

As I've already said Dazo, unfortunately I have a girlfriend, a hectic work schedule and a social life, which means I simply don't have the time to religiously scan every single fecking thread before deciding if information I have has already been posted. Ok? :)

....and said source is not a Hearts fan and doesn't read JKB.

Work, Girlfriend and a social life eh ? I think you have let your imagination run wild with that one. :)

Guest JamboRobbo

Looking forward to seeing Templeton in the first team in the new year.

Wouldn't worry about what a Raith fan has to say about him, if said Raith fan knew much about football, then he wouldn't be wasting his time supporting Raith. :xmasgrin:

boabyarsebiscuit

It's time this Hobo was launched.

All he does is slag off or spread lies about Hearts players.

Isn't against the rules to pretend to be a Hearts fan?

The Raith Rovers fan is an ex-profesionall footballer[with a league cup winners medal],so until I see him play,i'll respect his opinion.As ive said before.

So any clown who can dismiss an opinion on a player due to allegiance to another team,mustnt know to much about our game really :)

It's time this Hobo was launched.

All he does is slag off or spread lies about Hearts players.

Isn't against the rules to pretend to be a Hearts fan?

Its obvious your new to following Hearts...one of the Burley latch-ons I take it:xmaseye:

boabyarsebiscuit
Its obvious your new to following Hearts...one of the Burley latch-ons I take it:xmaseye:

Not even close.

Going to the game tomorrow?

Or are you boycotting? Maybe spreading lies about Steve Banks on here while we support the team?

Guest JamboRobbo
Not even close.

Or are you boycotting? Maybe spreading lies about Steve Banks on here while we support the team?

Sounds like Eggo's forte.

Not even close.

Steve Banks????? wrong person,if your looking for a wee victim this morning sonny:xmascrazy:

Makween heard the same thing from a couple of Stenny fans about Templeton. Then again, Makween also heard from a couple of Raith fans that he was pish there.

Makween would rather wait and see him play before forming an ability on his opinion, but it's strange that some of the same people who said that Mole shouldn't get back in the team because he was pish at Livi and Queens are saying that Templeton should get into the team regardless of how he did at Raith.

Guest Dipped Flake
The Raith Rovers fan is an ex-profesionall footballer[with a league cup winners medal],so until I see him play,i'll respect his opinion.As ive said before.

So any clown who can dismiss an opinion on a player due to allegiance to another team,mustnt know to much about our game really :)

Seen him twice recently for the reserves and he has been outstanding so really hope he gets a game soon. I think, due to the Arbroath thing, it is a lot more likely that we are not playing him due to the money than because he is p**h. Hopefully, come January, we will find out

Going to the game tomorrow Eggo?

I'll decide later,fed up going there since 1969..but no doubt youll decide for me if im going or not though:xmascrazy:

Seen him twice recently for the reserves and he has been outstanding so really hope he gets a game soon. I think, due to the Arbroath thing, it is a lot more likely that we are not playing him due to the money than because he is p**h. Hopefully, come January, we will find out

Lets hope hes the next big thing...good luck to the lad!

Makween heard the same thing from a couple of Stenny fans about Templeton. Then again, Makween also heard from a couple of Raith fans that he was pish there.

Makween would rather wait and see him play before forming an ability on his opinion, but it's strange that some of the same people who said that Mole shouldn't get back in the team because he was pish at Livi and Queens are saying that Templeton should get into the team regardless of how he did at Raith.

Correctamundo,bang on the money mate!

boabyarsebiscuit

I was told by a Rangers scout (first hand) that the laddie was a very very hot prospect and Hearts had done a good job signing him.

That was about 18 months / 2 years ago.

Hopefully he'll get a chance eventually and come good.

Guest JamboRobbo

The difference of course, is that Mole had been pish at Hearts, Livi and Queens.

Templeton is yet to have a chance at HMFC. I look forward to seeing him play.

Plus I know from personal experiece how little people in Fife, and at Raith in particular, know about football.

what, or where, is my "to easy"?

Please.. once again do not respond to my posts as you turn most threads into a shambles with personal remarks,all to aid a post count...dear o' dear!

IGNORE

Guest JamboRobbo
Please.. once again do not respond to my posts as you turn most threads into a shambles with personal remarks,all to aid a post count...dear o' dear!

IGNORE

You're too easy wee man.

The difference of course, is that Mole had been pish at Hearts, Livi and Queens.

Templeton is yet to have a chance at HMFC. I look forward to seeing him play.

Plus I know from personal experiece how little people in Fife, and at Raith in particular, know about football.

Where's this Raith that you speak of?

Guest JamboRobbo
Where's this Raith that you speak of?

it's a little known fitba team, which plays near Beveridge Park, in Kirkcaldy, in Fife.

I was told by a Rangers scout (first hand) that the laddie was a very very hot prospect and Hearts had done a good job signing him.

That was about 18 months / 2 years ago.

Hopefully he'll get a chance eventually and come good.

Liverpool once paid 2m for a 17 year old on the advice of a scout and were told that "in 2 years time this boy will be a household name"...Wayne Harrison????, that was around 15 years ago:)

boabyarsebiscuit
Liverpool once paid 2m for a 17 year old on the advice of a scout and were told that "in 2 years time this boy will be a household name"...Wayne Harrison????, that was around 15 years ago:)

Just passing on information relevant to the thread. The boy's got potential. Hopefully he'll come good. Do you actually want young Hearts players to fail?

Captain Scarlett

personally cant get to the reserve games so cant comment on players ive never seen is he any good:xmaszip::xmaszip::xmaszip:

Archived