Tourette De France

Adi Dassler

Just watched the first part of the Keith Allen documentary again on Youtube.

For those of you who haven't seen it, it's about the infamous John Dickson (**** Off John to his friends) from Galashiels who suffers from Tourettes Syndrome, and some other kids from a similar background who go to France to visit the hospital where Tourettes was first diagnosed.

I'm sure it's a horrible condition to live with but......it's probably the funniest television i've ever seen.

'STELLA ARTOIS'

Absolutely high-larious.

Templeton Peck

Very sad programme for all the people living with the condition.

But the bit when he takes the group to, I think Canterbury Cathederal, is priceless.

Watched" Keith Allen will burn in Hell" yesterday on google video about that nut job family in America that pickets the funerals of servicemen.

Pretty good don't know if it's better than Louis thingy because Allen was only there for 2 days. Try and find the one you watched.

Just watched and it must be a horrific condition to live with. The highlight for me was the bus driver singing his song at the end.....that must have tested his faith in god.

The other thing that struck me is they could easily be confused for a group of Scottish Football fans abroad.

Just watched it and it was insightful and touching, nearly pished ma self at times though

I've got "John's Not Mad", the 2 documentaries specifically about him, on DVD.

Not sure what that says about me.

I also have it and tourette de france.....not sure what that says about me either.

John's not mad is a great documentary though, although there are funny clips its also an insight into what it is like to be afflicted by something like this.

"Zinadene Zidane"

I went to a flat party years ago and John's Not Mad was played twice in a row. Everyone was steamin' and found it rather amusing.

Archived