Ask VR a question

KisLas

http://www.futbolas.lt/lt/naujienos/,nid.1883

The game with Celtic will be live on Sport 1 in Lithuania and before the game there will be a show dedicated to Hearts where VR will aswer questions. They can be posted in the comments section of the link I posted. Guess this is more aimed at the Lithuanian audience but still thought that could be of interest to you.

The game with Celtic will be live on Sport 1 in Lithuania and before the game there will be a show dedicated to Hearts where VR will aswer questions. They can be posted in the comments section of the link I posted. Guess this is more aimed at the Lithuanian audience but still thought that could be of interest to you.

Thanks KisLas. There may be just a few takers. :xmasgrin:

Thanks KisLas. There may be just a few takers. :xmasgrin:

There's still the registration system to take on for them :xmasgrin:

There's still the registration system to take on for them :xmasgrin:

Could you let us know how to register and what the fields mean etc.?

The People's Chimp

Any chance you could ask him how the negotiations to get bruno signed up on a new deal are going?*

*on the understanding that they're not.

Could you let us know how to register and what the fields mean etc.?

Click Registruotis up top and then:

Prisijungimo vardas* - user name, Slaptažodis* - password, Pakartoti slaptažodį* - repeat password, El. paštas* - email, Vardas* - name, Pavardė* - las name, Gimimo data* (yyyy-mm-dd) - DOB, Vyras - male, Moteris - female. And basicly thats it. Just tick the Taisykles perskaičiau ir su jomis susipažinau* box and click registruotis.

Then use the username and pasword to log in using the link Prisijungti up top.

Guest JamboRobbo

I've a question for him. Dearest Vlad. How come you used to come to games when in 05/06, but you don't bother anymore. Are you a glory hunter?

Guest JamboRobbo
Dear Vlad, can i have a punt at your neice!

the tidy blonde one.

ta

Dear George, no, you can't, and I'll fire you if you even think about it. :xmasunsure:

Guest S.U.S.S.
Dear George, no, you can't, and I'll fire you if you even think about it. :xmasunsure:

Ooops, guess thats me fired 8 or 9 times this week then!

I'M IBRAHIM TALL
Right. Think this was the last time I inform you guys about anything.

Easy Kis mate, i think its a bit of gallows humour kicking in. I certainly appreciate your sentiment but getting a straight answer off Vlad in English is hard enough, never mind in Lithuanian.

Right. Think this was the last time I inform you guys about anything.

Think it is just some Scottish black sarcastic humour.

What would be good would be if you could post a brief summary of some of the questions and answers Vlad gives on Sunday.

And if he does pimp out his niece, put me down for a slot... ;)

Guest JamboRobbo

Dear Vlad. when are you going to fix my seat. The name tag has been missing for 6 months now. Get it sorted. NOW!!!!! :yadayada::yadayada::yadayada::yadayada::yadayada::yadayada:

How much have kaunas received for transferring registrations to hearts in the past 4 years?

And why is it you who has no legal link to hearts, knows more than the Chairman/Acting CEO?

Dear Vlad..............is your gene pool really small? Cause yer laddie doesn't look as if he is all there!

Thanks KisLas.

As others have already said, if you do have time afterwards to give us a wee breakdown of questions and responses that would be brilliant. :)

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Maybe the first question should be if he remembers what Hearts is, just to be on the safe side. We can take the rest from there.

Any chance of getting the inane hobo comments removed from the Toilets in lower section T?

I used to quite enjoy my halftime pi55.

Ta.

I like Mr Romanov, I'd like to ask him round for tea. He'd like Innerleithen. I could get that chap from Peebles round and discuss Mr Burley :)

Dear Vlad.

Where and who do you get your Crack off??

The stuff we get over here ain't very good and you seem too be constantly oot yer nut.

Many thanks

:xmaseye:

Any chance of getting the inane hobo comments removed from the Toilets in lower section T?

I used to quite enjoy my halftime pi55.

Ta.

Good shout it riles me every time

Also kislas ask him sme questions about cash where why and when

Archived