Any pubs showing the game?

Jambo83

Are there are any pubs, preferably in the Livingston, West Lothian area, that are showing the game on Saturday?

I vowed never to return to that midden, unless it's being used as a neutral venue for a cup tie.

PM me guys if you're in the know, cheers!! :mj_zivili:

I have heard of a couple, but given it is illegal, probably best not to say, and I do not know 100% for sure as I heard it second hand

the silverwing in sighthill - also, not 100% but heard robbos might have it??

No longer mate.

Lochend Brazil

I watched the Rangers V Hearts game in a pub in Leith, so I suspect the same place may have the tic game aswell. I shall check the morn.:xmastongue:

Anywhere in the Falkirk area showing it?

I'm on my works night out in that area on Saturday.

That sounds more like a works DAY oot, John.... :xmastongue:

The Old Tolbooth
That sounds more like a works DAY oot, John.... :xmastongue:

I don't believe in doing things by halves :xmasgrin:

is the Mfield showing the game tomorrow

it never for the rangers game at the start of the season

and a cannae really be bothered going to its "sister" pub:xmaseye:

A certain pub along from my flat has it chalked up on their 'matches' board. Is it still actually illegal to show games at 3pm? Cause so many pubs do it.

Rumour has it the place New York New York (or whatever its called) at Jocks Lodge will show it. Only hearsay but I believe they have in the past

Rumour has it the place New York New York (or whatever its called) at Jocks Lodge will show it. Only hearsay but I believe they have in the past

the new yorker at jocks lodge.

wouldnae fancy watching it in there it will be full of hobo's before and after the game.

they probably no take to kindly to you celebrating a hearts win especially after hamilton pump them:xmastongue::xmasgrin::xmastongue:

the new yorker at jocks lodge.

wouldnae fancy watching it in there it will be full of hobo's before and after the game.

they probably no take to kindly to you celebrating a hearts win especially after hamilton pump them:xmastongue::xmasgrin::xmastongue:

So that means there will be none during the game :xmaswoot:

The New Yorker. I believe they got done a few years ago for showing the 3pm games, not sure if they have started showing them again or not. It is right across the road from my flat so I might pay them a wee visit tomorrow.

So that means there will be none during the game :xmaswoot:

No there will be none during the game but the place will need to be fumigated so there's no point going there

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Anywhere in the Falkirk area showing it?

I'm on my works night out in that area on Saturday.

Not that this has anything to do with this thrad, but I once had a works night out near Falkirk - it was at the Inchyra Grange.

It was messy.

Guest juvehearts

my sister lives on spittal street.

their is one pub i know 100% is showing it, but im not wanting to put my Foot in it,

it seems like a bad Light(s) to do it eh.

Juve

p.s come early, the place is always packed. just hope we do them this time.

my sister lives on spittal street.

their is one pub i know 100% is showing it, but im not wanting to put my Foot in it,

it seems like a bad Light(s) to do it eh.

Juve

p.s come early, the place is always packed. just hope we do them this time.

i have just been to pub on spittal street and they are showing some EPL game tomorrow and defo not showing the Cheltic Game.

They usually do but have probably been put off doing so by people publicly going on about it on here. Cheers everyone.

Guest juvehearts
i have just been to pub on spittal street and they are showing some EPL game tomorrow and defo not showing the Cheltic Game.

Yes I Know, did you go to the bar & speak to stevie?

i dont think he is in tonight, he was going to a b'day party.

they will show that because they cannae advertise it or everyone will want to come eh, its busy enough when we play the OF away & its not being shown on skantanta

A certain boozer thats STERLING and gives these to make you FLY is showing it, and its always full of Jambos. They had the Rangers game showing when we played them at Ipox. Was packed out. Good pint as well

The Old Tolbooth
Not that this has anything to do with this thrad, but I once had a works night out near Falkirk - it was at the Inchyra Grange.

It was messy.

Thats where were going mate, no idea what it's like but your building my hopes up :)

any one know of any sites that will have on got the inlaws at the house tomorrow and wont make it to the pub

It's always checking out our old friend Justin - it's on South African Setanta and Hungarian TV so you never know

if anyone can recommend a pub in the city centre that's showing the game tomorrow, feel free to send a PM my way! Was going to go to Juve's pub, but looks unlikely now.

Cheers folks,

Brett

the international bar. :P

Aye thanks, but I value my life so going to a Celtic pub is sort of out of the question. Cheers though! :xmasgrin:

Any other recommendations would be braw!

Professor.Arturo

I'm goin to see 'The day the Earth stood still' at lunchtime, it comes out at 2.40, anyone know of a boozer within 15 minute walking distance from the Omni centre showing it? A pm would be greatly appreciated. :xmashappy:

Serious question, what is so illegal about showing a channel which you can legally access irrespective of what is showing at the time, be it scottish football, english football or the polish peyton place, if they can access the channel and are allowed to show it any other day of the week, then why not a saturday afternoon.

Archived